Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by DAS, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5...but needs work. 2 problems for me.
1. You can't paste into the text boxes.
2. If the window closes, your work has gone when you re-open it.
I've just discovered that I can Ctrl-V paste into the text boxes. Previously I'd only tried mouse right click, which does nothing. I'm using Firefox 56.0 beta11, 64bit. Windows 10 Creators. Thank You.
Version 1.1.0 fixes problem no.2.
One more thing. I can paste multiple lines into the test box but I can't type in more than one line. Pressing enter closes the window rather than moving the cursor down 1 line.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi DAS,
1. Pasting into the text boxes is working on my machine - MacOS Sierra (Firefox 55.x). Can you please mention Firefox version and Operating system that you are using?
2. This is a legit usecase and will be fixed in latest version.