- Rated 2 out of 5by Sonic Son'edit, 2 years agoAdds a weird delay after hiding a post, you click "hide" and post stays visible for ~5 seconds. No way to turn this off.
Not so usefull overall except a couple features you can get by without
Developer responseposted 2 years agoactually, there is a setting to turn that off if you dislike it. it's there to give you the option of undoing, but if you dislike it, go to the settings, and search "hideLinkInstant" - turn it on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by TessellatedGuy, 4 years agoCrashes firefox itself after opening reddit on two or more tabs.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoRES is not known to crash Firefox. With over a quarter million users on Firefox, it's possible you have some unique issue to your system. Blaming the extension for this in a review isn't exactly reasonable.
Have you tried asking for help in /r/RESIssues ?
- Rated 2 out of 5by canadaDry, 4 years agoOh oh....
"It's broken Jim!!!"
- the latest update has taken out my dashboard, I had to restore the older version and my res settings to get dashboard working again.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14556148, 4 years agoI just installed this plug-in today 1-11-2019. I loaded in all my alternate account info but when I try to switch to my backup account it doesn't work. RES only brings me to that alternate account's OVERVIEW page. RES does not log me out of the account I'm in, nor does it log me into the alternate account. I'm on Firefox 64.0 on a macbook, if that matters. I'll be removing this add-on shortly. If it gets fixed I may add it again when the reviews indicate the account switcher is working again. [EDIT: I see dev has been responsive to lower ratings and also in the RESissues reddit community so I increased my original 1 star review to a 2 star review. The only reason I downloaded this was for the multi-account switcher, and it is currently non-functional. Reddit's redesign is likely the culprit so I hope dev can resolve this issue in due time. Thanks for the extension, I can't wait to use it!]
- Rated 2 out of 5by ByteofPi, 5 years agoExtension is "OK" for what it does, however, the main thing I want to use it for is delayed hiding. The problem is that "hiding" with RES is never a permanent hide. Anything hidden comes back on a page refresh. This issue has existed for at least 7 years (apparent from the reddit post dated 7 years ago). I keep checking this extension every few years, but no fix. Oh well.