- Rated 1 out of 5I installed, but can't find a icon or button to open reader view.
- Rated 4 out of 5Nice extension especially for websites that don't have reader view automatically available. Best part is, this extension doesn't require any permission. It works fine when we want to open a link of open the current page in a new reader view tab.
There is one minor issue though. "Switch to Reader View" context menu which I think will open the current page in reader view in the current tab does not work. Nothing happens when clicking on this menu item. But for the same page, "Open in Reader View" works which opens the page in reader view in new tab.
- Rated 5 out of 5всё, как я ожидал: нужен текст - вот вам текст.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5It seems the reader view feature is kind of hidden in Firefox Quantum, did I miss something? Why is Firefox not making this a button? Anyway, this add-on opens pages in the reader view which can help with large blocks of text.
"Switch to Reader view" does not work for some reason but "Open in Reader view" works.
- Rated 2 out of 5Ставилось для чтения переводов вебстраниц на translate.google.com. Ни пункт "Open in Reader View", ни "Switch to Reader View" в контекстном меню вебстраницы не появились. Хотя в настройках дополнения соответствующие галочки стоят. Firefox 66.0a1 x64, Windows 10.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works well.
- Rated 3 out of 5Context menu no longer works, so this add-on doesn't help me.
- Rated 5 out of 5Please add keyboard shortcut so I don't have to right click context menu every time :->
- Rated 4 out of 5I've been a user of this add-on for over a year and had been quite satisfied prior to the add-on swapping to a Webextension. This is why I can only rate it 4/5 stars instead of 5/5.
Since Firefox 57, the add-on lost a few key features that I found very helpful. Namely, being able to right-click a link and choose to either "Switch to Reader view" or "Open in Reader view". It's not a big issue, but it adds up to a fair amount of repetitive motions over time in needing to close multiple tabs. This could actually be mitigated a fair amount if the other feature I use to use quite often wasn't taken away: being able to "open in reader view" when right-clicking a link when reader view is already open.
Opening links within Reader View into another Reader View has been removed entirely from the update to Webextensions. This was very helpful in not having to click on the link, wait for the page to load, then open up Reader View separately. This was one of the big selling points in using the Add-on for me initially. I hope this feature is eventually added back.
- Rated 5 out of 5完美
- Rated 5 out of 5Works fine, I can't imagine not using it now!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5It would be nice if you could customize the color of the page background and text but I understand that you are limited by Firefox itself when it comes to that now.
Edit:After looking at my older extensions on a previous version of FF I realize this was done with the addon Better Reader
I have been a long time user of this addon and am glad you have kept working on it.
Does exactly what it says it will do and I would recommend it to anybody else that likes to use the Reader view.
- Rated 5 out of 5thanks sooooo much for your update .
this is my most favorite extension on firefox .
very very brilliant .
just only right click page link to select open in reader view is fine .and almost works for all links .
the best reader extension ever !
great great great thanks !!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5Hey, please update to 57+!!!