- by Ricardo, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5The (English) voice is very robotic and ugly. I don't know bau this is related with Firefox. The same extension works fine with beautiful and natural voices in Chrome.
- by Jupiter065, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works well if using the GoogleTranslate voices. One needed feature is a pause when going from one list item to another if there is no punctuation at the end of the list item, as there often isn't.
- by Firefox user 16664460, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Una extensión excelente que, incluso es capaz de leer bien los hilos de twitter, exceptuando los #hastags, que suprime el texto antes de cada uno. No se le puede pedir todo, pero sería ya perfecta si no suprimiese los hastags.
- by Schistura, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5thanks for the great extension. i am experiencing some bugs though. sometimes the speech doesn't stop and doesn't recognize when i click other parts of the text over the little pop up window. so basically it gets stuck and unresponsive.
- by Firefox user 12482743, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was great at first but then whatever trial period there was on the premium voices ran out and after spending way, way too long trying to figure out how to purchase access to those voices I gave up and used Zira. Then today after using it for a couple of weeks it went buggy. The stop button and the forward and back buttons stopped working and the reading speed seemed to be off. Even closing the tab wouldn't stop it from reading. Finally had to turn it off in Firefox settings and just went ahead and uninstalled it. While looking for a way to get the better voices I found out FF already has a built in TTS.