- Rated 1 out of 5by Maza, 4 months agoRUBBISH! I'm trying to have an online course read out and it's stuck on the main page! Don't know how to unstick it and move it to read the page I'm physically looking at!
- Rated 1 out of 5by lazy, 5 months agowhat is this shit, orca scks now this sucks too; it doesn't work with other voices but it neither redirects me to sign-in page by which i can use other "premium voices" ,
please fix it
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ricardo, 5 months agoThe (English) voice is very robotic and ugly. I don't know bau this is related with Firefox. The same extension works fine with beautiful and natural voices in Chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12482743, 8 months agoIt was great at first but then whatever trial period there was on the premium voices ran out and after spending way, way too long trying to figure out how to purchase access to those voices I gave up and used Zira. Then today after using it for a couple of weeks it went buggy. The stop button and the forward and back buttons stopped working and the reading speed seemed to be off. Even closing the tab wouldn't stop it from reading. Finally had to turn it off in Firefox settings and just went ahead and uninstalled it. While looking for a way to get the better voices I found out FF already has a built in TTS.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13798286, 10 months agoComplemento con muchos errores. No he conseguido que lea ninguna pagina siempre da el mismo error: "error missing host permission for the tab on view source: urls"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17122759, 10 months ago(PUBLICIDADE ENGANOSA NÃO UTILIZEM )É voz roca,horrível de robô. E quando clico em outra voz tradutor tipo da Microsoft eles querem que sejam premium pago.
(MISSING ADVERTISING DON'T USE IT) It's roach voice, horrible robot. And when I click on another Microsoft type voice translator they want it to be premium paid.