- by Firefox user 13798286, 23 days agoRated 1 out of 5Complemento con muchos errores. No he conseguido que lea ninguna pagina siempre da el mismo error: "error missing host permission for the tab on view source: urls"
- by Firefox user 17122759, a month agoRated 1 out of 5(PUBLICIDADE ENGANOSA NÃO UTILIZEM )É voz roca,horrível de robô. E quando clico em outra voz tradutor tipo da Microsoft eles querem que sejam premium pago.
(MISSING ADVERTISING DON'T USE IT) It's roach voice, horrible robot. And when I click on another Microsoft type voice translator they want it to be premium paid.
- by hawk999, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I loved using this but now i guess there has been an update and i cant use the TTS voice i have on my PC anymore, When i first started using this there was an option to use the voice i had on my PC now that option is gone, I hate all these voices... Let me use the TTS voice i have.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi there, a recent Windows update has disappeared all SAPI voices from all browsers, not just Firefox. This affects not only Read Aloud but any addons or website cannot access your SAPI voices. Unfortunately we have found no workaround to this issue at this time.
- by Firefox user 16904805, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Worked 1 day. Doesn't work anymore, nothing to do, always asking for permission, I give it but still not working. Can be lol if you have some time to lol.
- by qdfgn, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5does nothing. says "missing host permission for a tab" as if I know what that means. I gave it all permissions, still doesn't work. no idea why this is recommended by ff
- by undlark, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Running into an issue where it won't allow me to give permission, and it is infuriating. I've spent half an hour wasting my time trying to get this sorted out, but switching off other extensions, trying Chrome, or other such options doesn't seem to work. I want to use anything other than the default voice but can't.