Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed: Open panel event triggering twice resulting in no panel opening.
- Fixed: Weird Ubuntu/Linux specific bug that messed up the panel.
- Additional: Updated content/worker api responsible for deprecation warning.
- Added: Auto-scrolling for keyboard navigation
- Fixed: Function interface change openPopup(). Responsible for dis-positioning the QuickMark panel on FF36+
- Fixed: Error flood from timer. Caused by quick window switching.
- Added: Windows 8 style
- Added: Config option to disable the whole panel.(Per request)
- Fixed: Compatibility with other positions for the bookmark button like the menu panel
- Fixed: A false trigger of the Quickmark panel
- Fixed: When resizing the Quickmark panel selection would skip another folder when the mouse was hovering over it
- Fixed: The flicker that would accure the first time the Quickmark panel was opened after install
- Fixed: Better alignment of the Quickmark panel
- Change: Styling is modified to be more inline with Australis
- Change: The default bookmark menu is now active by default