Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Using lazy module loader to access external resources
2. Displaying flags in the panel
2. Removing or adding a new profile does not affect on the current list of profiles.
2. A bug related to port setting in the manual mode is fixed
3. "Use this server for all protocols" is now persistent across all profiles.
4. UI is tweak a bit; now when there is no extra settings to change, the UI displays empty panel
2. Fixes icon is now appearing in the add-on manager
3. Fixes title is now showing in the add-on manager
2. Adding "no proxy for" to the "manual" tab
3. It is now possible to have more than 6 profiles (as many as user wants)