- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17194056, a month agoBeen using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...
Developer responseposted a month agoHi I'm so sorry to hear that. On Relay.Firefox.com after you sign-in, in the top right corner there is an account icon, please click this, then "settings". Do you have the option for "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." selected? This will ensure that labels are saved on the server and should sync across your devices.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17151922, a month agoA complete wonder, it works just as well on mobile devices (using debugger mode) although they should add the possibility of paying Premium in other parts of the world.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marrows, a month agoIt's an awesome feature from Mozilla, but I can't customize the address so it's hard (the first one was impossible) to remember and use outside my PC. If Mozilla updates it and make the address customizable, I'll give it a 5 star rate
- Rated 4 out of 5by Testudo, a month agoIt works, but only manually through your own account. Maybe something is blocked?! Clicking the Relay icon in the symbol bar shows nothing and when you click on the settings icon nothing happens. Email field loading endless but right click on it contains new options and works.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14906651, a month agoDie Idee ist sehr gut.
Bei Anmeldung auf einer Webseite, wurde ich darauf hingewiesen, das Facebook meine Email verfolgen kann. Deswegen habe ich das Relay installiert und auf dieser Webseite für die Anmeldung getestet.
Leider wird die Relay-Email dort nicht akzeptiert, obwohl ich den Tipp zu Firefox-Relay auf dieser Registrierungs-Seite erhalten habe.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Grzegorz, 2 months agoSince I started using Firefox Relay on some websites login and email are displayed incorrectly (cropped or covered by another text) or aren't displayed at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14177500, 2 months agoMe gustaría que también eliminaran los trackers como lo hacen el sistema implementado por duckduckgo.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14527803, 2 months agoNever works. Maybe I'm not using it properly but I didn't get/don't see any instructions. I assume that to generate an alias I just click on an email field then click on the Firefox Relay icon, a bar appears and looks like it's searching/preparing/generating - whatever - but nothing actually happens. It might be restrained by other popup/block extensions but I don't want to have to spend time figuring that out. I just expect it to do what it says it does.