- Rated 2 out of 5by Pollux, 2 months agoSome site functionalities are blocked or slowed down, for example with this link: https://www.zalando.fr/bullboxer-derbies-black-bu212m05p-q11.html, do the test with and without the module by reloading the page , we see that with the module activated, that the main view window takes a long time to load, moving with the mouse to move the image does not work correctly, the zoom does not work, etc...
- Rated 2 out of 5by SwitcHiro, 2 months agoUne grosse limite avec la version gratuite est qu'il est impossible de confirmer son alias après une inscription sur une newsletter par exemple. si j'ai bien compris, il faut être client premium pour bénéficier de l'option "réponse" donc "confirmer son identité ? Cela rend le service inutile. C'est très décevant, voir trompeur, risqué sinon dangereux pour les utilisateurs novices et naïfs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by bodwyn, 3 months agoI can't see a way to manage the extension and as I don't expect to need to use 1, 5 or any number of email redirect addresses very often so the add-on plonking itself between username and password (between tab and enter!) is functionally hobbling and borderline suspicious if privacy is your craft in a security box where intercepting a password entry field is surely a cardinal sin. Removing.
Presumably I can still use the 5 random email addresses from a webpage or a scrap of paper and I'll wait until I have read any theoretical benefit to the add-on and they have locked all MS dark patterning specialists out of Mozilla... oh open source. Shit.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoIn the extension button pop-up, you should see a gear icon for the Settings. In there, you can toggle off the "Show Relay icon in email fields on websites" If you don't see the extension button in the top of Firefox, you should be able to see it if you click the puzzle-piece Extensions icon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 18122067, 4 months agoI've no idea how we're supposed to respond to the set up pages, also what if we have more than one email address, does it work for more than 1 email address? What about configuring for me and spouse? ... Thanks...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17511331, 5 months agoWe used to be able to customize keyboard shortcuts for this extension and now no longer appear to be able to do so, please fix this; your default shortcuts conflict with other extensions
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15660766, 6 months agoGreat you get free masks (earns a second star). Way too many features don't work! trying to use icon to insert addresses only returns 'undefined' & I have to visit the relay page to copy an alias, where the nicknames I've set for aliases DOES NOT show. A Mozilla add-on in a Mozilla browser & it's just broken
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12308451, 6 months agoCHE COSA SIGNIFICA : " La tua richiesta non può essere elaborata
Si è verificato un problema con la tua richiesta. Cercheremo di risolverlo al più presto." IO CHIEDO A GOOPGLE O FIRFOX CHI E' IL RESPOSABILE DI RETTIFICARE eE RISOLVERE IL PROBLEMA ADDOTTO GRAZIE
- Rated 2 out of 5by Arnolduz, 8 months agoSlows my FF in Ubuntu mate / HP 250 down with the approximate length of a day... Good intention, poorly probed...
But another thing...
Try not to venture in trying to scrape some funds out of the pockets of your Netizens by pushing fear: "This means if just one account is hacked, every account using the same email address could also be at risk." I Mean, It is only that I'm blind as a bat in this time of night, but otherwise I really would have thrown my Vic-20 ... just right after I read your priceless explaining that "you too, and you, and you, and you and (...) all get to make free many online Horpa (kidding) accounts!"
Throwing the Vic-20 equals the ages that these scare tactics of ´'H A C K E R S΅ - aarrgghh!" already exist in the homecomputiverse, hi Datacrime II, that the diginoobians time and again need to be saved from, even more, their scarcely hard-earned money and other future assets...
Anyway, you know the beat, scamming is sadly a human trait. But, just keep your cool.
Don't buy solutions to problems the very seller needs your help for to save the world from, you unsung hero, and just a little of your money too, but eternal fame and fortune will be thereafter yours for equally the both of you! Well, maybe just a tiny winey little-bitty more equal for him than you, but then hey, he created this really serial problem out of nothing, and that is almost as hard as hitting a real goldmine!
in stead of scaring Firefox users into buying draining monthly subscriptions to your Holy Grails as to hide and protect themselves from total assimilation, which of course will prove to be utterly futile in the end, you better don't pursue this faulty fearsome business at the side. Stick to your corebusiness. Remember where you came from, don't make the creators of Netscape cry over your mistakenly going astray and spilling valuable time and resources to monetizing irrelevant modules.
Live on and prosper!
(first listed on a TI 99/4A in 1982)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Damon White, 10 months agoI'm not having any luck getting it to work
Developer responseposted 10 months agoHey Damon! Can you elaborate on what's not working? We'd love to solve this for you.
Without knowing all the details, go to https://relay.firefox.com and log out and log back in on the browser with the add-on installed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by STP Design, a year agoJ'ai visité et fait test Anonymement sur la pageweb ''brilliant.org''. Puis sans mon consentement ''Firefox Relay'' a transmis mon adresse email à ''Brilliant.org'' puis via Relay, le lendemain ils m'ont envoyé un paquet d'email d'abonnement pour leur client (Brilliant.org) afin je leur achete un de leur plan d'abonnement... Firefox Relay transmet votre email pour du commercial, ou FirefoxRelay vous envoi des email commercial ciblé non consenti....
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14444892, a year agoWie kann man einen Email Relay Service aufbauen und dann auch noch Geld fordern, wenn der Service nicht mal in den eigenen Mobile Browser auf iOS integriert ist?? Wie kann man sowas halbgares auf den Markt werfen, wenn man bereits Browser-Hersteller ist. Für mich leider unnutzbar, so lange sich das nicht ändert. Apple macht es mal wieder grandios vor, wie es zu laufen hat. Ich wechsele doch nicht jedes Mal das Tab, öffne die Relay URL, um dann die neue Adresse zu generieren.... Welcher Product Owner hat sich sowas ausgedacht?
- Rated 2 out of 5by kxdmxn, a year agoGood idea, but in general it's pretty useless as you can't switch your main email address to another one or even better using more email addresses.
So, if I don't want to use my main email address I can uninstall.
Also, premium is still not available here in Czech Republic which will probably be fixed in the future.
edit: I already removed extension for not being usable for me as I don't want to use my main email address.
- Rated 2 out of 5by David Strauss, a year agoEven upgrading doesn't remove the "upgrade now" upsell for phone number masking.
Also, let's get this straight: The add-on was updated to sell users on phone masking but not to (1) provide metrics on the use of the phone masks or (2) notify when a message/call has been received. Kind of annoying.
To answer the question from the developer below, restarting the browser does not hide the upsell for phone number masking.
Developer responseposted a year agoThank you David for the feedback. After you've restarted your browser has the upgrade now gone away? We are planning some more improvements and your feedback is helpful.