Review by Firefox user 14539615
Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14539615, 10 months ago
Very helpful, but it could be improved a lot if the masks were easily available from the toolbar icon for the times when the extension doesn't detect an email field.
Developer responseposted 10 months ago
Thank you for the feedback. You can also get to your masks from the right-click context menu in any field. Masks in the toolbar icon is on the roadmap! Hope to have it out soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Krishnakant, a day agoI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Rated 1 out of 5by dstefonek, 7 days agoI cannot write a review about firefox relay because I don't know what it is. Because I don't know what it is or seen I reason to use It I have always avoided the icon as I've seen it time to time on screen. So that said, I have no experience to rate for FireFox Relay. Good or Bad.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Panama Jack, 9 days agoNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Linda, 11 days agoI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17852383, 12 days agoLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Daniel, 15 days agosadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Rated 5 out of 5by bedwttr, a month agoExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Fox GamingYT, a month agoI love this extension because I can now block useless junk mail easily, but is there a way to change the email the mail is forwarded to? If not that would be an amazing feature!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5663979, a month agoA way to add notes to mail aliases would be great.