Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17194056, 5 months ago
Been using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...
Developer responseposted 5 months ago
Hi I'm so sorry to hear that. On Relay.Firefox.com after you sign-in, in the top right corner there is an account icon, please click this, then "settings". Do you have the option for "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." selected? This will ensure that labels are saved on the server and should sync across your devices.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14444892, 5 days agoWie kann man einen Email Relay Service aufbauen und dann auch noch Geld fordern, wenn der Service nicht mal in den eigenen Mobile Browser auf iOS integriert ist?? Wie kann man sowas halbgares auf den Markt werfen, wenn man bereits Browser-Hersteller ist. Für mich leider unnutzbar, so lange sich das nicht ändert. Apple macht es mal wieder grandios vor, wie es zu laufen hat. Ich wechsele doch nicht jedes Mal das Tab, öffne die Relay URL, um dann die neue Adresse zu generieren.... Welcher Product Owner hat sich sowas ausgedacht?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thomas, 6 days agoThe service itself is great! Some sites unfortunately don't allow mozmail.com domains, but all that do work great! So far, the forwarding always worked perfectly!
Just the integration and auto-fill sometimes interfers with the website GUI, so I disabled that for now.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17566880, 9 days agoWorked okay for a few weeks now most of my emails are not being delivered to my inbox that use the relay address! Can't delete it either!
Developer responseposted 9 days agoHi thank you for the report, I'm sorry to hear this! Can you please share what your email provider is and some of the websites that are not working? If you would like to share with our customer support team you can open a ticket: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/relay
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17665775, 9 days agoClicking the addon button in browser brings up an Ad page for Relay, VPN, etc. To even see your Relay email, you have to click "Manage all masks" just to bring up a link to relay site on another tab. You can't even copy and paste from the Add on button because your mozmail emails are not even displayed.
Works fine for me and serves it's purpose. Lots of people down-voting or crying about it but probably still use FB. The process is simple, most of the problems are user specific or can't read instructions. The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. You still have to click away to another site to copy and paste. The relay auto detect for field is also hit or miss. As far as getting emails relayed, works well and I haven't had issues
Developer responseposted 9 days agoHi thank you for the review! I was just curious if you could provide more information about: The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. With the add-on button does nothing, is the add-on button in the toolbar?
- Rated 5 out of 5by 浪迹天涯小叮当, 16 days ago很好用，提供了一个更方便可信的马甲邮箱来源，可惜免费版不提供拦截营销邮件的服务。
Perfect. It provides a more convenient and reliable source of aliase email. Unfortunately, the free version does not provide the service of intercepting marketing emalis.
In addition, I recommend to add a function to separately set the forwarding target of each aliase.
- Rated 2 out of 5by kxdmxn, 18 days agoGood idea, but in general it's pretty useless as you can't switch your main email address to another one or even better using more email addresses.
So, if I don't want to use my main email address I can uninstall.
Also, premium is still not available here in Czech Republic which will probably be fixed in the future.
edit: I already removed extension for not being usable for me as I don't want to use my main email address.