- Rated 1 out of 5by VeeTHis, 2 months agoAs of writing this review, Privacy Possum completely breaks embedded YouTube videos by causing them to give you a playback error.
Other than breaking websites, I didn't notice any significant changes while using this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sam, 2 years agoGreat extension, which unfortunately seems to be discontinued (check its Github, no updates in a while, and related conversations in issues tab). Now breaks embedded Youtube videos.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14168699, 2 years agoDevelopment has stopped. Many open issues since the beginning of 2019: https://github.com/cowlicks/privacypossum/issues Probably just use uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger and Firefox built in strict tracking setting.
- Rated 1 out of 5by mateok, 2 years agothis hasn't been maintained in a while, meanwhile many sites are broken while using it. I've switched back to privacy badger and reported this add on for breaking sites.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14605915, 3 years agoIt bracks https://m.webtoons.com/en/drama/the-weight-of-our-sky/ep-3/comment?title_no=1739&episode_no=3 and other webtoon sites like webtoons.com
(Sorry for bad en)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Thomas Leon Highbaugh, 3 years agoWorks but I will not adjust this review until
IT STOPS OPENING AN ANNOYING POP UP WHEN I SYNC MY ACCOUNT TO A NEW INSTANCE OF FIREFOX. STOP DOING THAT, ITS ANNOYING
- Rated 1 out of 5by pedz, 4 years agoSticking with Privacy Badger and alternative fingerprint blocking addons that are time tested. I don't really see the need for another redundant privacy tool that tries to be a catch all and not only isn't because that's too much to task a single addon with, but also isn't the best at doing one thing as is the philosophy of most of the EFF addons for example.
Not impressed at the moment.