To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
1. protects your online privacy by removing all forms of tracking from webpages.
2. you can easily whitelist a page by adding it to the trusted list from the options page.
3. clicking on the toolbar icon will enable or disable the extension.
4. toolbar icon label informs you about the extension status (enable, disable or allow).
5. badge icon text shows you the number of blocked items within the current page (changing the active tab will change the badge text)
6. see the live list of blocked items in the options page; just open the options page and reload a desired website, the list (at the bottom) will be filled automatically. in order to erase the list simply reload the options page.
Note: in order to report bugs, please visit the Addon's Homepage and fill the bug report form.