- Rated 4 out of 5by Extra, 3 years agoIn the test page it displays a menu which has some options, whether to block or to allow a popup to open. But actually, it does not ask me. It is grey or blue and has a number on it. Reply.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DawnDawn121988, 3 years agoI just downloaded this add-on a few minute ago to block popups from streaming video sites. When I click on a video to play it I get a second random tab popup even with the ad-blocker running. So I downloaded and installed this and it works great. Thank you for making something so handy.
- Rated 5 out of 5by picurael, 3 years agoThe only pop-up blocker that does block all of the pop-ups. I appreciate having many options such as redirect (go to the destination address in the current tab instead of having a pop-up), allow, deny, trust. The trust option either whitelists the domain you're on or the destination domain, depending on the setting in options.
I do wish, like others, there was a remember option, and even that the option I choose be remembered by default, per pop-up, or per website (ideally, that would be a choice I could make in the dialogue). It's still anoying having to click allow/deny every time for the same pop-up. At least there are a source whitelist, destination whitelist, and a notification blacklist.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cyberknight, 3 years agoSounds like a good idea, but in practical use, it's not. For casual browsing, I guess it is probably useful, but for everything else, it just messes up. At work, I access documents on-line, which are opened as pop-ups (yes, it's stupid, but that's how it was designed and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that and, because it's work, I have to deal with it, and for a good part of my day). White-listing my work's site didn't work, neither did the forceful open option (the pop-ups opened blank, because they were, actually, redirects from the add-on, so the site didn't trust them and, therefore, the access was denied). In the end, it caused more troubles than occasional pop-ups would.
- Rated 2 out of 5by molitar, 3 years agoDisappointing as it will not remember to deny sites you already denied.. so I have to deny 2-3 times for a single site. Not well written it needs to remember sites for denying.