- Rated 4 out of 5by pm, 4 years agoThis extension works fairly well for taking quick notes on pages. It allows users to pin notes to specific locations on the screen, resize notes, change the background color of individual notes and delete notes when they are no longer needed. It is great to be able to jot down some thoughts, then come back in a day or so and see the notes again. However, each note has a faded look if the cursor isn't hovering right over top of it (at least that is the case in the latest version of Firefox). Is this behavior by design or is it a bug? If it is intended, then perhaps it would be good to give users an option to turn the feature on or off, because sometimes folks might want to clearly see the notes all at once.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andrewpm, 4 years agoDoesn't work at all in Firefox 58. Nothing happens. One can't write on a web page like it's supposed to do. Nothing works there. Nothing happens. Renders this add-on completely unusable. Looks like the author will need to fix this problem!
- Rated 4 out of 5by aseg, 4 years agoGood AddOn, works (almost) fine.
It seems that custom height of the notes is lost while reloading the page !
Not the width, is it a bug ?
-> Firefox 58.0.2 (64bits)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13534517, 5 years agoI couldn't find any instructions on how to use this. I would go to the icon, right click, and select "Create New Note". But nothing would happen. It was only today, when I right clicked on a page, that I saw Page Memo and Create New Note. It worked. I created a memo right where I clicked it. The memo stayed when I closed out the browser and came back to the site. I love that it goes almost transparent so that I can still read the page. I've been wanting to be able to do this for a long time. Thanks.
After using it just a few times, I have a want. I'd like to be able to change text color and/ or highlight text in different colors. I can temporarily highlight the text by selecting it. It emphasizes the importance of the note.
Are there any ways to customize the text box?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13214482, 5 years agothe idea is perfect, but what am I missing or doing wrong? I
I click on "Create New Note" and nothing happends.
I'm a little new to these things, but it does not work on any links I've tried so far.
ThanksSorry about that. I found some bugs, And plan to fix them this or next weekend. If you are willing to, please provide link to me so that I could debug for you. :)
Feel free to send me email about your situation.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13588914, 5 years agonot working out of the box. in the context menu or in the toolbar it does not create any note
edit: it works , just not in this exact page, i have tried it on wikipedia and it delivers.
here is the link you requested: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 6856996, 5 years agoNice idea, but what am I missing? It click on "Create New Note" and...nothing.
This the link (page) I used to add Page Memo to Firefox 57.01.
I'm not sure this is what is needed, but it's all I have,
12-4-17 It's working! I don't have the slightest idea of what happened, but Page Note is putting notes on the pages. Looks good so far. It's a add-on that I've spent a long time looking for. Good work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13457085, 5 years agoI can see this being a fantastic tool. Great that you can see all of the stickies that you've previously written and navigate to them easily from the toolbar. Love it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Smartfon, 5 years agoThis is a very useful addon if you want to take notes on websites. The reliability has been improved recently.
One thing I'd like to see is an option to create a note for a specific URL of the website. For example, if I watch a YouTube video and decide make a sticky note next to this video, it will show the note on all other videos too. It should ideally display it only on the original video page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Juanka Hula, 5 years agoNice addon. Would be great if you could add a list with all the stickies the user created and where are they from and the option to create different color stickies. Remember to check your github users have left you some bugs and requests there as well. Thanks for your time.yeah, here are the links of features you mentioned:
Memo list will go online in the next version. :)
Thanks for your review and suggestion!