To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer 2.14.26 Compatible with Firefox 57+
Adds structured data discovery and handling of multiple content-types to your browser. Reveals Structured Metadata embedded within HTML pages in notations including POSH (Plain Old Semantic HTML), Microdata, JSON-LD, RDF-Turtle, and RDFa.
About this Add-on
- Discovery of Structured Metadata (POSH, JSON-LD, Microdata, RDF-Turtle, and RDFa) embedded in HTML Documents
- Handling of content-types beyond HTML -- enables your browser to natively render JSON-LD and RDF-Turtle documents
- A Web Service Console -- that simplifies RESTful interaction by exposing HTTP call parameters
- A powerful mechanism for toggling Identity when working over TLS connections -- such that identity changes don't require browser restarts
- A "Copy & Paste" feature for exporting content from RDF-Turtle, RDFa, JSON-LD, or POSH tabs to RDF-Turtle or JSON-LD formatted clipboards, for reuse and remixing elsewhere.
1) NLP lookup and keyword overlay -- referred to as Super Links feature since we create custom links that anchor matching text
2) file: scheme URI support -- you can load HTML, RDF etc. from local filesystem for sniffing
3) SPARQL Query Service configuration moved to its own tab in "Options"
4) Super Links SPARQL Query Template configuration tab in "Options"
5) CSS attributes was updated for better show <a++> link popup messages with throbber