To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
OpenLink Data Explorer 220.127.116.11-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
A tool for generating structured descriptor documents for HTTP accessible resources. HTML+RDFa based Linked Data is the default Descriptor Document format. Other formats are available via page hosted links or content negotiation.
About this Add-on
- View Page Description -- which provides a structured description (metadata) of the page you are viewing
- View Page Data Sources -- a Linked Data explorer that provides a variety of presentations for the Linked Data Items that constitute the metadata graph distilled from the page you are viewing.
ODE delivers these capabilities through interaction with REST-based Linked Data Proxy services, such as:
- the URIBurner.com Public RDFizer Service (default)
- the OpenLink-hosted Linked Open Data (LOD) Cloud Cache
- Your own Personal or Shared Instance of Virtuoso and/or OpenLink Data Spaces (ODS)
- the Triplr.org RDFizer service
In the first three cases, the RDFizer services are delivered by the Virtuoso Sponger, a middleware layer built in to all Virtuoso Editions. Distillation of structured descriptions from any Web resource into RDF is enabled by a broad collection of "Sponger Cartridges," available for all Virtuoso instances.
Additional Information Links
- Fixed geo lookup vcard lat+long and locality
- Fixed AJAX error message
- Fixed loading CurieCache
- Fixed menu labels
If Firefox gives you an error message like --
-- Firefox may be set to disallow third party cookies. To accept the third party cookies and resolve this error, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy and tick Accept third party cookies.
Firefox could not install the file at https://addons.mozilla.org/******.xpi because: Invalid file hash (possible download corruption) -261