1. This is the first release of the extension, so the extension might be buggy. It is highly recommend to keep the original QR codes in a safe place to later have access to. Also dont forget to generate one-time keys when two factor is enabled in a web service.
2. Still QR code scanning feature is not as accurate as it should be; meaning it might not be able to capture the code. If so use another QR code scanner, and paste the string in the "manual" tab.
3. Please report bugs in the GitHub repo to help improving the application,https://github.com/inbasic/open-two-factor-authenticator
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Input data to the clipboard
- Display notifications to you
- Add-on Links
- 262.88 KB
- Last updated
- 9 months ago (May 9, 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History