- Rated 3 out of 5by BlazeHedgehog, 4 years agoAs of 8/13 the paste function is broken in most text entry fields. If I'm on the home feed and click the "Tweet" button in the upper right, pasting works, but it doesn't work in any other context. I can't paste anything (not even text!) in replies, I can't paste anything from any other feed than the top right button on the home feed. The reply/retweet buttons on the home feed are becoming unresponsive, too. I'll have to click them multiple times (or refresh the page entirely) to get them to work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15174902, 4 years agoUPDATE: Firefox copy/paste problem is fixed!
Copy/paste is busted; worked fine day before yesterday but not today. Tested copy/paste with FB, Notepad, etc., and all work fine; Chrome is fine, Firefox is busted. Latest browser.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14896545, 4 years agoThank god, thank you good sir
It takes a bit of time to work but it works perfectly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Drachen, 4 years agoLogged into my Firefox account just to give you five stars. Thank you so much for this. I hate this trend of pushing mobile-looking designs on desktop environments. You're the best!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15158718, 4 years agocopy-paste not work 60.6.1esr (64bits)
I am writing a new tweet,
Before writing a tweet, I copied the text into the clipboard.
I want to paste the text from the clipboard into the tweet text.
Text insertion does not work
FireFox Portable 60.6.1esr (64bits)
Developer responseposted 4 years agoCan you explain where exactly you try to copy and paste? More info would be appreciated.
OK, so it turns out that this actually seems to be a Firefox Setting called dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled ! Turning this off in about:config made twitter work as it is supposed to, but I will look into it.
I managed to re-implement Copy and Cut, Paste is still somewhat hard to reach, but I will keep looking. In the meantime I'll push the cut/copy update
Update: I managed to restore pasting somewhat. It's hacky, but it seems to work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15094463, 4 years agoWorked immediately, without closing FF or logging out of Twitter. Thank you so much for making this, Wolvan!