- Rated 5 out of 5by Pitt, 8 months agoGreat add-on! I do not remember how many years I use it in all my browsers (home & work), must be more than a decade. Today I clicked on the icon and I got scared! I thought my ff was scr#w@d. I was staring at it for several seconds trying to find the "trusted" button!
Dear Giorgio, please either revert it to the previous simple & nice interface, or give us the option to do it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Frost, 8 months agoThe new UI and gray on red colour scheme isn't very appealing unfortunately and makes it more difficult to find the options I'm usually used to clicking with ease.
I would appreciate at least an option to go back to the old scheme if nothing else--otherwise it's quite miserable to use.
Edit: To their credit, the dev has been super fast to offer up an option as requested, so I'm amending my review to reflect. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17339584, 8 months agoGood Add-on to block unnecessary spy-scripts. However, the redesign doesn't fit my needs/taste. It should be possible to reduce the size of the popup, it's too big now.
Edit: Style can be changed now. Thanks to the developers for the quick update!
- Rated 3 out of 5by TTTony, 8 months agoThe new re-skin is atrocious. Not sure why anyone thought it was a good idea to change the UI to a big, ugly, bubble-style(?) look. It's seriously hideous and like 30% larger than what it was previously for no good reason. The logos were also changed to mimic this style and I can't imagine why they thought it was an enhancement over how it looked previously. It looks flat out unprofessional. I guess it's finally time to move over to uBlock.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mindstyler, 8 months agoThe strive for a dark theme is very nice, but please, make the dark theme less aggressive or let people choose another less aggressive version. The bright white text on pure black background stings in the eyes and bleeds together. At least turn down the whiteness of the text and make it more ligh-gray-ish.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17331108, 8 months agoUpdate: dev reply was quick and works perfectly. Thank you.
After update, I lost all my config. Before, it was possible to allow globally, an then restrict some websites. I don't find how to do this anymore (Authorize globally doesn't restrict specific websites anymore)Only NoScript Classic (v. 5.x and below, pre-2017) used to work this way. You can achieve the same result in modern NoScript versions by configuring the DEFAULT preset in a permissive way. Post on https://NoScript.net/forum if you need more help.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Pascal Dal Farra, 9 months agoGreat tool.
Just one odd behaviour: recently the NoScript icons disappear from the top right icon bar every now and then.
I have to disable the NoScript addon then enable it again to have the icon back in the toolbar (or restart FireFox / or sometimes open a new tab)
Am I the only one having this issue?
Thanks again for this great addon!
(Windows 10.0.19043 Enterprise & Firefox 97.0.1 64bit)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14972400, 9 months agoI have gladly paid the developer for my use of this very handy and (IMO) essential tool. I think anybody with a conscience who decides to keep using it after they spend a week or two then decide to keep using it to pitch in a little bit, even if you an only afford five bucks. It's a gesture of respect, if nothing else.
A mouse click is enough to disable temporarily if it interferes with some website you enjoy.