- Rated 4 out of 5by Gaby, 2 months agoAmazing for expert users
An absolute hell for a noob like me, made basically every site break
I can see the appeal and it’s an amazing too but definetly not for me lmao
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12154843, 3 months agoNoScript is a great customizable addon to allow\block the scripts you want for each website. It's quite useful when browsing random unsafe ones or to stop annoying ads.
Maybe an issue is that you don't always know what's good and what's not and have to fiddle with the permissions for each first access. Also, it can be a pain when switching sites during payments, until set up properly.
IMO it should come with basic important rules for the most common\important sites\services.
Lately, however, I'm getting again the old bug that keeps tabs stuck in loading until I disable\re-enable the addon. I hope it will be fixed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheTwitcher, 10 months agoHas a very intuitive UI so it is easier to learn than uBlock Origin's medium mode. However, it can only allow or deny all scripts based on the server domain and cannot filter individual scripts.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14225671, a year agoVery powerful app. I was kinda confusing to use at first, but I love being able to block cross site scripting from malware websites and Facebook.
This app would get 5 star from me if all of my settings would sync with my Firefox account.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Shuriken Sky, a year agoI have utilized this add on for a long time. Over the last year or so I have been unable to save any settings and have to reset my preferences on a per page basis on each visit. This is very time consuming and is pushing me to find alternate solutions to manage scripts. The forums are no help. Be great if someone could find a solution...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12686938, a year agoMy Goto tool for testing a questionable website or link. Only issue is that NoScript doesn't tell you which script needs to be activated to show that 1 image, like when it shows 40+ things and none of the site images are loading...