- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15449693, 4 months agoRecently, NPM crashes when I try to login to the password vault, and must be removed from Firefox and then reinstalled to Firefox. That's why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5.
Update June 9, 2022: This issue has only gotten worse. Now I'm having to remove and re-add NPM at least a couple of times per week. This is getting old...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15950581, 5 months agoNorton Password Manager helps me have strong passwords without having to remember them all. I work in multiple browsers, from multiple computers/devices. Password Manager may not always populate a password in an app on my phone, but at least I can copy and paste the password (stored in Password Manager) into my phone app.
- Rated 4 out of 5by enderandpeter, a year agoThis is significantly improved from previous plugins from Norton for Identity Safe. This one is a very smooth integration between Identity Safe passwords and allowing you to manage your saved passwords in a way that does not intrude too much on the built-in password management. The only problem I am experiencing is that on Windows, I do not get a notification on my phone for unlocking my vault, but I do on macOS.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mogo34, 2 years agoI have the Add-On/Extension active for all my browswers (Firefox, Chrome, & Edge) and am very pleased with it, when it works properly. Rating it 4-starts for two reasons. The only annoyance I have experienced is when the mobile unlock connection isn't working properly.
Second reason is that I wish the Add-On had Password Generator functionality for changing of existing passwords (in the Edit logon dialogue) - I only see this functionality in the mobile app.
Otherwise, would rate it 5-starts. It's a very useful tool.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wayne Baker, 2 years agoSimple, easy to use and effective, if you keep it up to date. If you have it running, it will ask if you want to update passwords as you change them and use the site again. But you have to remember the password when you change or open the password manager to change it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15755046, 3 years agoRecent Firefox updates require signing into your Norton account first to enable signing into the Vault. IE is not affected. Norton says it's the consequence of recent FF updates. Chrome and Edge may not be affected, but I haven't tested.
Otherwise, Norton Password Manager is as good as it's always been.