To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Nimbus Screen Capture - editable screenshots 12.4.1 Compatible with Firefox 57+
by Nimbus Web
1) Screen capture web pages.
2) Selected regions.
3) Whole browser windows.
4) Slack direct upload (NEW!)
Edit screenshots and save images as local file or Google Drive. Annotate screenshots with different tools. Upload and share!
About this Add-on
Capture the whole web page, a part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface and save the images to Google Drive.
NEW! Direct upload to Slack
Nimbus Screenshot will help you to:
- Capture the whole web page or a required section of it;
- Capture the whole browser window (!);
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
- Resize and crop your screenshot;
- Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
- Save screenshots in any of the following formats: JPG, PNG, BMP;
- Save screenshots to Google Drive.
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)!
Good alternative to TechSmith Snagit extension or Awesome Screenshot.
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hot key that you yourself assign in the program settings.