Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Better keyboard shortcut customization
- Search for pages with any number (not only 1-9)
- Improved context menu: you can see if phrase/image is already used for links in one direction, and remove it or use for another direction in this case
- Improved options screen layout
- Localization! English, Russian, and French translations available.
- Improved options dialog layout.
- Bug fixes.
-- Note that it definitely _won't_ work with FireFox below 3.0
-- Significantly decreased potential for conflicts with other extensions
-- Update for FF 2.0
-- Use img title attr to guess links
-- Link guessing from numbers wasn't working for 1,2,3, and ,2,3,4
-- Add support for URL incrementing (but doesn't check for 404 errors)
10277: NextPlease exception when opening options page
10155: Small icons aren't working
* 9612: Use the TITLE attr when matching
* 9544: Does not work with numbered links starting at zero.
* 9498: Quirks with numbering scheme + typo in default regex
* 9454: Have NextPlease do Forward or Next
* 9452: Parse alt attribute
* 7960: NextPlease does not work on sites with frames.
* 7961: Options page is too big for small screens.
* 7962: NextPlease goes to dictionary.com when searching for the word "next"
* 7969: Use image/phrase context menu causes duplicate entries
* 8008: Change keyhandling to use keyset/key elements.