To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Better keyboard shortcut customization
- Search for pages with any number (not only 1-9)
- Improved context menu: you can see if phrase/image is already used for links in one direction, and remove it or use for another direction in this case
- Improved options screen layout
- Localization! English, Russian, and French translations available.
- Improved options dialog layout.
- Bug fixes.
-- Note that it definitely _won't_ work with FireFox below 3.0
-- Significantly decreased potential for conflicts with other extensions
-- Update for FF 2.0
-- Use img title attr to guess links
-- Link guessing from numbers wasn't working for 1,2,3, and ,2,3,4
-- Add support for URL incrementing (but doesn't check for 404 errors)
10277: NextPlease exception when opening options page
10155: Small icons aren't working
* 9612: Use the TITLE attr when matching
* 9544: Does not work with numbered links starting at zero.
* 9498: Quirks with numbering scheme + typo in default regex
* 9454: Have NextPlease do Forward or Next
* 9452: Parse alt attribute
* 7960: NextPlease does not work on sites with frames.
* 7961: Options page is too big for small screens.
* 7962: NextPlease goes to dictionary.com when searching for the word "next"
* 7969: Use image/phrase context menu causes duplicate entries
* 8008: Change keyhandling to use keyset/key elements.