- Rated 1 out of 5by caltrop, 10 months agodoes not work especially with a local HTML page, which gets all mucked up
Developer responseposted 10 months agoThis is not true at all. The extension works exactly as described. For local HTML pages there are restriction that are not New Tab Override's fault. But it's described within the add-on. The add-on also describes a workaround that works like a charm. So please be fair and don't give bad rating for things that are not the add-on's fault.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17505857, 10 months agoThank you Sören!! This has been driving me absolutely mad for ages! Brilliant!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15129354, 10 months agoI gave this 3 stars because it has one major failing. When atab is opened I want it to go to the newly opened tab. This addon does not do that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17327132, 10 months agoFive star review because it works flawlessly. It simply does what it's suppose to do!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Freeze, a year agoThis extension does exactly what it says it does and does it well. It will even put the new tab page in focus when you open a new tab. In my case, I don't have to click the box to begin the search. Thank you Soren for taking the time to solve a major problem by creating this extension. :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by hagrid22, a year agoThis extension disabled my WiFi over a reboot, so uninstalled! Linux Mint 20