- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 10378253, 7 months agoAdd menu item withouth checkbox to off this - is not good style. 3 now only. NN FF follower 4 add every day new interface items in the work process.
Only ONE TIME configure this mod. WHY Menu Item show FOREWER? CRAP!!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Merl 19, a year agoWhen I open a new tab, it places the cursor before the test in the address bar instead of selecting the text in the adress bar. Typing in a search and pressing enter leads to a search containing my new tab url after my search terms
- Rated 3 out of 5by glocal, a year agoI tried it with a local file with a black background which turned white. It seems my dark theme is not handled well. The local page works well normally. I removed the addon for now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by DrOmedary, 2 years agoI greatly appreciate the dedication and skill of the developer, yet this add-on grealty lacks in documentation.
Having disabled the chronicle in firefox there was no add-on icon and no error message whatsoever. I wasn't even aware there should be one and could not set up the new tab url.
I already quit on Firefox out of sheer frustration, but the next day I realized BY CHANCE that the error was in disabling the chronicle.
Sorry to be blunt, but software without documentation is a job half done. If you really want to help others, tell them how to use that nice add-on of yours.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12563984, 3 years agoEin nützliches Feature, das eigentlich zur Grundausstattung gehören sollte. Es ist mir -bei allem respekt- unverständlich,dass Firefox solche Ad-Ons "ausgesourct" hat. Deshalb Dank an den Entwickler für seine Mühen. Gleiches gilt für die Palatzierung der Tabs (oben/unten), all das war zur Start-Zeit von firefox eleganter und vor allem intuitiv nachvollziehbarer gelöst. Warum -um alles in der Welt- verzichtet man auf Bewähres zu Gunsten neuer unpraktischerer Veränderungen?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12497474, 3 years agoEven with solid dark background color you still get white flashes. Clearly this needs to be solved at a deeper level than waiting for some HTML & CSS to load.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14976658, 3 years agoThe extension used to work great!!! Loved it. But until I can resolve the following problem, I disabled it. Recently, when opening a new tab, there is a pop-up window in the upper right of the page that says something about New Tab Override changing a page, and there appears to be 2 buttons to push below the warning. Problem is, it pops up then disappears before I can read the whole thing, or have a change to push either of the buttons. VERY ANNOYING. Always happens with the first new tab, and occasionally happens when an additional tab is opened. Windows 10. Not sure if this is a New Tab Override problem, or a Firefox problem. Keep getting passed to someone else.
- Rated 3 out of 5by kootoopas, 4 years agoGood idea and direction. I also like that it's configurable. Although I wish the url was left blank (f.e. when setting the override to a background color) so that users can quickly type in the next address that they wish to visit, without having to clear the text input.
It's a shame that although it seems to have a lot of options, it hinders accessibility by populating the address bar with app metadata.