Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add MathJax menu configuration to force preserving semantics annotation (see https://github.com/fred-wang/webextension-native-mathml/issues/1).
- Remove "exclusion list" option for now (see https://github.com/fred-wang/webextension-native-mathml/issues/2).
- add stylesheet for mediawiki wikis in MathML+SVG fallback mode.
- now compatible with Seamonkey Nightly (2.33)
- add a configurable exclusion list to avoid warning on www.ncbnew.com (https://github.com/fred-wang/Mathzilla/issues/25)
- Do not insert the x-mathjax-config script when some options to modify MathJax's behavior are disabled.
- make possible to prevent MathJax from overriding the browser user interface (Zoom trigger, context menu).
- make possible to disable MathJax mml2jax preprocessor. This will speed up the rendering of pages that contains MathML in the source code.
- do not insert the x-mathjax-config script if document.head is undefined. This fixes a js error that happens in some edge cases.
- integrate the add-on logos into the add-on.
It disables some MathJax hacks after the improvements to Gecko 28 and 29 (see https://wiki.mozilla.org/MathML:Home_Page#Last_bugs_fixed):
1) All the width-related hacks are removed.
2) Remove final MathJax's page reflow.
1) should avoid some inaccuracy and performance cost due to MathJax's width measurements.
2) should improve performance, especially for large page.