- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15145588, 3 months agoGreat extension! Really handy to have different "views" into a website, each with a different account and cookies, etc.
I had trouble disassociating sites from Always opening in a particular container, but here's how you do it: You have to open the extension from the toolbar > Manage Containers > My Container XYZ > Manage site list.
The interface is odd because a similar but different set of options appear when you hold down the new tab button and choose Manage Containers, it doesn't have the Manage site list option there! The Manage site list isn't in the Extension settings either.
I had originally accidentally associated google.com with a container, so whenever I did a search, it asked me if I want to open the website in the container or no container.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14290332, 3 months agoReally great extension. I love being able to work with multiple google accounts in a single browser without having to re-log in. Highly recommended.
- Rated 5 out of 5by M.P., 3 months agoLove it. Would enjoy more basic customization, like more colors for container tabs, maybe more icons.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pete, 3 months agoThis extension is absolutely brilliant when working with multiple cloud services accounts and keeping a good work/personal separation
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17713180, 3 months agoGreat addon. Use it everyday for my daily tasks. It gives ability to switch between profiles on the same site
- Rated 1 out of 5by pleasetellmey, 3 months agoplease fix the bug that sites automatically add to container
- Rated 5 out of 5by Score_Under, 3 months agoA nice intuitive approach to data separation, which simplifies my work-from-home process greatly by allowing me to separate all my work logins from all my personal logins, and even run them side-by-side in separate tabs. It can also be augmented by other addons (Temporary Containers) to open multiple separate sessions on a site at once.
Many workflows that other people would pull out a whole new browser for just require opening a tab in a different container.
This is one of those "bread and butter" addons that does something super basic but you wonder why it isn't the norm in every browser.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13547629, 3 months agoAmazing useful, I installed in every Firefox installation I work with
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15166984, 3 months agoI have a container for google search so I can search without a sign-in while remaining signed in to other google services. Use "Limit to designated sites" to stop links opening in that same container. Works perfectly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sam, 3 months agoIt's a great idea. I love how I am able to "contain" cookies to certain domains. The only issue I have is that some login pages does a lot of redirecting (bing, google, et. al) which this extension doesn't also capture. There is no way to add domains manual or wildcard certain subdomains. It the extension does see it you can't "fix it". The only work around is to turn off "limit to certain domains" but that is a pain to toggle back on and off when you need to login and such.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JimmySte, 3 months agoI'm really enjoying using this extension, it totally changed my browsing experience.