- Rated 3 out of 5by CtrlR, 2 years agoGreat extension, but you should be able to type sites into the control lists. So if I typed *.google.com then all google subdomains opened in that container.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Tom, 2 years agoI really like this addon. But its horible to manage the new tab menu container. I orded them but they are still showing random. Very annoying.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Reza, 2 years agofor some website like creative market, when i want to open some link in creative market its always show confirmation like this "Open this site in your assigned container?" Please Fix
- Rated 3 out of 5by Eugene Muzychenko, 2 years agoDue to very limited container management functionality, the add-on is almost unusable on many modern sites like Microsoft, AliExpress, eBay etc.
It is known that many sites use redirections to other [sub]domains to perform a login, to transfer the user to a payment service etc. The redirection may be performed several times, so the add-on may be unable to ask the user to establish domain-to-container correspondence. In such cases, the only way to successfully work with the site, is to remove it from the containers, and use only alone.
The solution is trivial: just to allow the user to enter/edit domain name manually, with wildcard (*) support. This would solve most problems described above. I asked about such feature some time ago, but the request was ignored.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Twisted Code (Phillip M.), 2 years agoit does about what you would expect, though there are some serious UX issues I wouldn't have expected from an "official" plug-in. Particularly in regard to the "Always open in this container" feature. You would think after so many complaints/github-issues like #1999 (https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/1999) about it being hard to undo, they would've done something. Can't in good faith rate this five stars until they fix this, but it's still a decent add-on either way.
- Rated 3 out of 5by JfmbLinux, 2 years agoEntièrement en français aurait été bien.
Désolé, je ne pense pas être aussi stupide qu'un autre, mais votre appli ne fonctionne pas comme vous le dites.
J'ai deux comptes FB et ça ne change rien, je peux pas me connecter simultanément à mes deux comptes, même en regardant la vidéo... rien n'y fait.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Korwin, 2 years agoОтличная идея. Но есть существенный баг. При отключении дополнения и повторном его включении теряется вся информации о правилах. А у меня была забита пара сотен доменов в десяток контейнеров. Дело в том, что я из России, и здесь приходится особенно следить за своей приватностью, отделяя проправительственные сайты от прочих. И я уже не стану составлять эти списки повторно, забивать их в дополнение вручную. Мне жаль тех часов, которые я на это убил. Без оснований надеяться, что мне не придется делать это в будущем еще и еще.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Le, 2 years agoClean data only in selected Container is not possible but would be a very basic feature.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jaymoon, 2 years agoNeeds more color/icons for the containers, and I can't for the life of me get the syncing ability to work across other instances.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jeff O, 2 years agoI would rate it higher if there was more advanced features to customize. It's too bare bones as is.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13037898, 2 years agoAs much as I like the feature, the plugin is buggy as hell. It sometimes forgets the tabs in a specific container for a time, then all of a sudden opens them up. Any subsequent opening of said container then doubles the tabs that were opened... The only remedy is to delete the container and recreate one. At which point we start again. For some reason this only happens on a few containers and never on others, so the plugin is still usable albeit frustrating.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BS, 2 years agoGreat concept, but the interface is clunky and the Sync feature doesn't seem to do anything. With a more powerful configuration tool (e.g. let me supply patterns such that any matching URL will be forced into a particular container, with no confirmation dialog) it would be perfect.
- Rated 3 out of 5by user, 2 years agoWorks great and allows extensive customization. However, if you ever disable this add-on all of your custom configurations will DISAPPEAR WITHOUT WARNING. There is no apparent ability to save your container names and configuration. Although I saw no warnings on the add-on site or reviews, a subsequent online search revealed that this is a long-time known problem. User beware!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Lepeltier, 2 years agoSouvent nous sommes bloqués par la langue Anglaise pour accéder à plein d'applications et conseils. Il faudrait pouvoir lire le Français. Merci
- Rated 3 out of 5by RiCK, 3 years agoAs far as I can tell there is no way to edit site URL structure, or use of wildcards *. There is also no way to manually sort the order of containers, which would be nice with a simple drag&drop. This extension is a good start, but still needs many improvements to features.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SoManyQuestions, 3 years agoNeeds an option to not double check that you want to open a website in a container all the time, after it's such a pain to get it added to the list in the first place. It also needs a feature to not have to navigate to a website to add it to your container list. You should be able to add them manually.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Trioxin, 3 years agoThe "Always open this site in" feature is not matching all URLs correctly. Consider the following URL: https://promo.linode.com/linuxexperiment/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=influencer&utm_campaign=influencer-youtube-linuxexperiment&utm_content=video&utm_term=LINUXEXP19
which gets matched as my youtube container.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Rumboogy, 3 years agoI like the extension, but the user interface is insanely unintuitive and there are no instructions in the add-on's page. So you will have to spend a lot of time to figure out how to use this add-on. You can find some documentation by googling and some third party reviews that give even more insights on the benefits and use cases for this. I don't know why Mozilla makes it so difficult to get started with this add-on by not connecting it with meaningful documentation.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16318867, 3 years agoBrinda imagen. un gusto por la ecologia y los ecosistemas. presentación con gusto personal.