Review by DankAddoner
Rated 2 out of 5by DankAddoner, a year ago
"Open in container" settings doesn't work properly for me. If I select "cancel" option for it, it won't remember and will bother me every single time with the "open in container" prompt.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17937064, an hour agoIt is a pity that this plugin does not work on the Android version. It is super necessary.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mesut, 10 hours agoThe Firefox Multi-Account Containers extension is a great tool that lets you use multiple accounts on the same website without them mixing up. You can create separate containers for each account, and then switch between them easily. This is great for keeping your accounts separate and private.
This extension makes online life easier by removing the need to log in and out repeatedly when using one or multiple user, you do not need to switch between multiple browsers.
It also saves you time by letting you stay logged in to all of your accounts at once.
Thank you Mozilla Firefox Team!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Fadexz, a day agoThe least painful way of getting separate cookies/logins for the same sites and also being able to separate activity as a bonus. Does what you need for the most part.
The reason for it not being 5 stars is because it is lacking in features I think, the most important things for me would be fresh cookies or separated cookies by default or the option to start fresh for each container, it seems that when I create a container I am already logged in so I need to sign out of all of the ones I want to use on that site. The second thing would be to have a fast way to open many containers such as ctrl+click on each of them which would ideally keep the menu up while doing it if possible, otherwise another quick way to select them would do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WeLovePugsHere, 3 days agoI've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17394240, 8 days agoUsing Firefox container tabs has helped me reduce spam tremendously. Firefox is the only browser that I need and this is one of many reasons why.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15993249, 11 days agoWorks well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17888973, 12 days agoMuy útil para organizar el tipo de navegación que se quiere hacer: personal, de trabajo o de redes sociales, por ejemplo. Excelente para que los inicios de sesión y "cookies" queden cada uno en su contenedor correspondiente e interaccionen entre ellos por contenedores. Gracias por esta extensión.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed Ginani, 12 days agoVery helpful in managing different logins to same website like I am using another browser for the accounts.
I recommend this plugin who needs multiple accounts login and are carrying out multi-tasking!
Superb, Awesome and thank you to creators of Multi-Container and thanks a lot to Firefox Browser!