- by allan999, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5intercepts urlbar text and I get ignored/partial searches because of it
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHi Allan,
Thanks for bringing this behavior to our attention.
I have tried on my end to recreate this but haven't had any luck—my searches are completing as expected. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could help us troubleshoot this further.
When you have a moment, please contact us at email@example.com. In your message, include the version of Firefox you're using, when this started happening, how often it occurs, and any more details or patterns you've noticed.
Thanks again for getting in touch, Allan. We look forward to hearing bak from you.
- by Владимир, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Какого *?% в адресной строке делает писанина о поставленном расширении, тем самым съедая место и мозоля глаза и нет возможности в настройках убрать это безобразие. Как мне казалось, данное расширение ставиться для украшения, а не для уродования интерфейса.
- by Firefox user 16096961, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I loved this extension on Chrome, so I got it when I installed Firefox. After I installed it, I was getting lag spikes really frequently, both in Firefox and in my games too. It took days of testing my internet, testing my wifi extender, testing my laptop and its drivers, and testing everything I customized on Firefox itself to figure out the problem was this extension. Now that it's removed, the lag spikes stopped. I really like the aesthetic homepage, but the hassle this caused me was unreal.
- by RvR, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Add-on looks good and has all needed features _however_ extension causes massive lag spikes. When disabling this extension lag spikes are gone. Not sure why or how but causes the extension to be unusable.
- by Sicarius236, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Love this as the tab page, it's beautiful half the time.
Hate that I can't set it to newtab ONLY; it has to be both the tab and the startup homepage.
For fuck's sake, give us the option to disable Momentum for startup/homepage or tab however we want already
Developer responseposted 3 years agoSorry for your inconvenience. I feel for you and as a Firefox user, I understand your issue. Thanks for raising this and we will look into adding this feature if possible.
Thanks, Sayam, @ Momentum Dashboard
- by Firefox user 12497718, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5You have to pay to get most of the features. Weather doesn't seem to work for my location
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks for your review.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. What location is the weather not displaying as expected? We'd like to run some tests on our end as well.
As for Momentum Plus, without it we wouldn't be able to continue updating and improving the extension as a whole. Are there any particular features that you would like to see within the Free version of Momentum? Providing an experience that both Free and Plus users enjoy is a top priority, so we'd appreciate your additional feedback. If you'd like, you can reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your feedback and time.
- by Firefox user 14309850, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Cant seem to work out how it works
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello,
Thanks so much for reaching out!
Momentum Dashboard is a personal productivity dashboard that provides a refreshing space for people to organize their tasks, projects, and goals on their browser’s New Tab page.
When you have a moment, i’d suggest that you check out Momentum's quick start guide (https://get.momentumdash.help/hc/en-us/articles/360003766113-Quick-start-guide).
Thanks again for sharing your interest in Momentum. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com, we'd be happy to help further however we can.