- Rated 5 out of 5by Ben Grosser, 6 months agoI appreciate how minimal creates moments where I get to reflect on what brought me to a particular site. For example, with YouTube, am I there for a reason? Or just because I've grown used to being fed by its recommendation algorithm? It's so rare that any moment through big tech platforms gets slowed down. Thanks for that.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15558636, 2 years agoIt's great for preventing distractions but please add a toggle other than disabling the extension. Also if you could add a toggle for youtube comments too that'd be great
- Rated 2 out of 5by TheSweetEscape, 2 years agoHello! Thank you so much for making this! However, it doesn't work for me on Facebook because I think it interferes with other add-ons I've got for Facebook. Is there any way to fix this?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoSure thing! Usually for bugs and issues like this, you should report the issue directly on our gitlab repository instead of making a review. When reporting the issue please add as many information as you can, that will help us greatly figuring out what the issue is and how to fix it. If we can fix it, it'll be done and the fix will be available in the next release. The link to our repository is available in the "Add-on Links", and is called "Support site", https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/-/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by Мария, 3 years agoIt's really great, but unfortunately conflicts with other re-designers ( for YouTube as example).
It would be better if we could disable / enable it for some specific sites.
Otherwise it's not usable with other extensions :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by Romain, 3 years agoVery cool add-on, however, when activated, Youtube's homepage becomes completely empty, on this particular point it is too much of clearance to me, even if the job on other websites is amazing. May-be add a fonction to allows some websites exceptions ?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Peter Kehl, 3 years ago1. Once installed, about:addons > the extension's Details point at https://minimal.community, which doesn't work.
2. "The user must actively make choices by themselves." - but there's no obvious way to configure.