- by TheSweetEscape, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Hello! Thank you so much for making this! However, it doesn't work for me on Facebook because I think it interferes with other add-ons I've got for Facebook. Is there any way to fix this?
Developer responseposted 3 months agoSure thing! Usually for bugs and issues like this, you should report the issue directly on our gitlab repository instead of making a review. When reporting the issue please add as many information as you can, that will help us greatly figuring out what the issue is and how to fix it. If we can fix it, it'll be done and the fix will be available in the next release. The link to our repository is available in the "Add-on Links", and is called "Support site", https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/-/issues
- by Мария, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's really great, but unfortunately conflicts with other re-designers ( for YouTube as example).
It would be better if we could disable / enable it for some specific sites.
Otherwise it's not usable with other extensions :(
- by Romain, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Very cool add-on, however, when activated, Youtube's homepage becomes completely empty, on this particular point it is too much of clearance to me, even if the job on other websites is amazing. May-be add a fonction to allows some websites exceptions ?
- by Peter Kehl, a year agoRated 5 out of 51. Once installed, about:addons > the extension's Details point at https://minimal.community, which doesn't work.
2. "The user must actively make choices by themselves." - but there's no obvious way to configure.