- Rated 2 out of 5by Larbo, a year agoI don't know what has changed but I can no longer see reviews at Costco.com on Chrome and only turning off this extension (or going Ingognito) fixes it? Bug???Hi there!
Thank you for providing us with the website link. I was able to verify what you stated.
It is being caused by the Ads/Trackers blocking feature of Browser Guard.
The review link may have an advertisement or tracker link 'baked in' which is being blocked. For now, when you find one of the review links that do not work, click the Blue M icon in the top right of your browser to open Browser Guard and turn off the slider for Ads/Trackers.
Reload the website and the reviews link should load.
- Rated 4 out of 5by dp123, a year agoThis extension is not bad, it has protected me from many trackers and viruses, but I would like to know why, when I arrive on a page or a website, the square at the top of the extension icon is red for a second or less, and then turns grey again sometimes? Does this mean that there is a virus on the page? Because when I click on the extension, no virus seems to be detected. Is this a bug? A false positive? Or is there really a virus? I'm quite confused by this detail, that's what pushed me to write this review and my my four-star rating.
Edit: 2/04 Thank you for your answer! I went to the website in question.Hi there!
I understand your concern, and that does seem like a small visual bug.
From the details provided here I don't have reason to believe you have a virus.
We would be interested in taking a look at the bug though. If you have time please visit support.malwarebytes.com and submit a ticket with a screenshot and steps to recreate this bug.
If you are serious about privacy please provide an option to opt-out of data collection.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi there!
To opt out:
* From the Browser Guard UI navigate to the Support page
* Untick the box that reads "Send anonymous telemetry to Malwarebytes"
* Telemetry collection will be disabled
If you are seeing otherwise, please get in touch with our support team at support.malwarebytes.com.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ravendave, 2 years agoJust excellent...You have to learn to whitelist some sites (as with ANY good "blocker") but another great free tool from the company that has made the best free software for many years
- Rated 1 out of 5by Eric Renfro, 2 years agoThis extension is known to abusively block hundreds of gTLDs from it's creation.
Google "Malwarebytes blocked TLD" and you'll see numerous reports of this and requests to get whitelisted specifically.