- Rated 2 out of 5by WDP&HS, 2 years agoMB Browser Guard is selective in it's blocking. Went to update my MB subscription and discovered only by reading the source code that I was being tracked by adobetm.com. This add-on was running even for private pages and gave it a clean bill of health. Go figure!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15605482, 2 years agoCouldn't figure out why on many retail websites, the "Customer Reviews" section of the page would be missing or not work.
Once I removed this this add-on, the reviews appeared once again.
No option to white list websites so I just removed the add on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Larbo, 2 years agoI don't know what has changed but I can no longer see reviews at Costco.com on Chrome and only turning off this extension (or going Ingognito) fixes it? Bug???
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi there!
Thank you for providing us with the website link. I was able to verify what you stated.
It is being caused by the Ads/Trackers blocking feature of Browser Guard.
The review link may have an advertisement or tracker link 'baked in' which is being blocked. For now, when you find one of the review links that do not work, click the Blue M icon in the top right of your browser to open Browser Guard and turn off the slider for Ads/Trackers.
Reload the website and the reviews link should load.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ty, 3 years agoUnfortunately I encountered an issue with this extension that automatically cancelled my image downloads. There was no way to fix this, so I had to uninstall this altogether. If there was an option to turn that off, then I'd give this 5 stars.
Other than that, this extension served it's purpose of blocking access to shady websites which I really appreciated, but that download cancellation thing became too annoying to deal with.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHey Ty, you're right, that is annoying and I'm sorry you had this experience! We've identified the source of this bug and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.
If you decide to reinstall the extension, you can workaround this bug till the fix is live. Click on the extension icon and temporarily disable "Scams Protection" on the page you want to download from.
- Rated 2 out of 5by sarptas, 4 years ago(1) Kullanmak için e-posta adresi ile kayıt olmak gerekiyor! (2) Engelleme kategorilerindeki filtre listelerini görüntülemek ve liste ekleme ve çıkarma imkanı yok! (3) uBlock Origin ile birlikte yaptığım testte, engelleme başarı yüzdesi %25-30 düzeyinde.
(1) It requires to register with your email address to use! (2) It is not possible to view or add and remove filter lists in blocking categories! (3) In my test with uBlock Origin, the percentage of blocking success is 25-30%.!!
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? http://bit.ly/2wFbAXv
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15184247, 4 years ago- Whitelisting for "Ads/Trackers" doesn't seem to work.
- According to the graph everything ever blocked was blocked today, meaning it is just one straight line from 0 to the total block count.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14213941, 5 years agoToo many sites classified as "clickbait"; sites that are similar to aforementioned clickbait sites aren't flagged as such. Extension continues trying to block ads and flagging clickbait despite having the option disabled. Not really worth use at this point.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Miquel, 5 years agoHe hagut de desinstal·lar l'extensió perquè m'ho bloca quasi-absolutament tot. Google maps, Bing maps... bye bye malwarebytes.