IMPORTANT! READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
By installing or using the software, you agree to all terms and conditions set out in this agreement. You should carefully read this agreement before installing or using the software. If you disagree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, you are not allowed to install or use the software.
End User License Agreement
1. This License agreement is an agreement between "Apis Europe" JSC, as the owner of the software product "Link Detector", on the one hand, and you, as the end user of the software product, on the other hand. If you disagree with the terms and conditions set out in the present Agreement do not install, copy or use in any other way this software product.
2. "Link Detector" is a free software add-on (extension) to the browsers Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox® and Google Chrome™ as well as to the text editor Microsoft® Word, which assists the user by recognising and building links from the viewed and / or edited documents by him to documents in the online-based information product platforms APIS Web and EuroCases.
3. The license for the use of "Link Detector" DOES NOT ENCOMPASS A LICENSE (the right of use) of any of the information products contained in the product platforms APIS Web and EuroCases. A separate license is required for the use of APIS Web and EuroCases, whereby use also includes their use by means of the functionality of the "Link Detector".
4. If you install, copy or use in any other way some version or other components of the software product that you received as a separate part of the software product, you will be bound by the additional license conditions that are associated with these new versions. If you disagree with the additional license conditions associated with these new versions, do not install, copy or use in any other way these versions.
5. "APIS Europe" JSC enjoys full and exclusive ownership over the software product "Link Detector" and as such "Link Detector" is protected by laws for the protection of intellectual property of the Republic of Bulgaria as well as by the respective provisions of international agreements.
III. Rights and obligations of users
6. The user is obliged:
• Not to sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, loan or provide in any other way the use of the software product to others;
• Not to modify, adapt, decompile and disassemble the executable code of the software product as well as not to try in any way to find the original source code;
• Not to use the functionality of the product by placing links to databases with legislation and case-law or to other information databases for the creation, maintenance and / or commercial use of his own information products and / or services without the express written consent of "Apis Europe "JSC.
7. The software product "Link Detector" is available for free download from the following website of "APIS Europe" JSC: http://eurocases.eu/linkdetector. The user may install it as an extension to each of the browsers mentioned in Pt. 2 as well as word processors on any number of computers.
8. The user does not owe any payments to "APIS Europe" JSC for the use of the software product.
9. The user agrees that:
• For full use of all the functions of the software product "Link Detector" it is necessary that the user has a stable Internet connectivity;
• The functionality of the software product "Link Detector" is limited to the establishment of links and lists of documents, but does not entail the right of access to documents of the various products in the systems APIS Web and EuroCases. The right of access to those documents is governed by separate license agreements.
IV. Limited Warranty and Support
10. "APIS Europe" JSC ensures that its team has exerted utmost reasonable care and diligence with a view to the smooth use of the software product "Link Detector" as defined in Pt. 2 regarding its purpose. However, the software product is provided "as is". "APIS Europe" JSC does not guarantee that the software product contains no errors and it bears no responsibility for the occurrence of any direct or indirect damages caused by possible errors in the software.
11. "APIS Europe" JSC will seek to develop new versions and maintain the software product up to date in accordance with the legal requirements and state of the art technology. However, "APIS Europe" has the right at any time to discontinue the maintenance of the software product without due compensation or damages for the user. At the same time, "APIS Europe" JSC does not assume any obligations with respect to developing new versions and updates of the software product, even in cases where errors were found in the software.
12. The user may send suggestions, questions and comments related to the software product to the following email address: email@example.com. They will be considered, but their processing’s priority will depend on the type of suggestion, question or comment. The team of "APIS Europe" JSC does not envisage specific deadlines for responding to the enquiries.
V. Data Processing
13. The setting of links from the software product "Link Detector" in the user’s browser or in the documents that are being edited by him in his word processor is done by checking the text of the document from a web service provided by a server of "APIS Europe" JSC. For this purpose, "Link Detector" sends the document’s text to the web service after which it displays the same text, but with links to the systems APIS Web and EuroCases.
14. All communications in the sending and receiving text of a document between a server of "APIS Europe" JSC and a client’s application (browser or word processor) is done through an encrypted connection based on SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and in this way a reliable protection of exchanging information from unauthorised interception and/or tampering is secured.
15. "APIS Europe" JSC declares that the texts sent to the web service of the APIS server are used solely for the purposes of the functionality associated with the identification and setting of links and references. The texts of the documents ARE NOT stored on the server and their information, including also potentially contained personal data, is not subject to further processing and/or use.
16. "APIS Europe" JSC declares that it DOES NOT collect any data related to user authentication and/or identification as well as the software and hardware used by him.
VI. Termination of the License Agreement
17. "APIS Europe" JSC has the right to terminate this Agreement upon a breach of its terms and conditions by the user.
18. The user may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling the software product and deleting all its copies.
VII. Applicable law
19. This License agreement and any disputes arising out of it or the use the software product is subject to the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. All disputes arising from this License agreement fall within the jurisdiction of the competent Bulgarian court which has an exclusive competence over all such disputes.