Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Add feature to filter links.
* Reduce the space used in the status bar from "Extract Links" to just "Links."
* Remove left clicking action. (You must now right click on "Links" to bring up the context menu.)
* Add documentation (accessible by right clicking on "Links" and choosing "About Link Gopher").
Since version 1.3.1:
* Remove the feedback that the user has cancelled his request (by Mozilla editor's request)