Review by Firefox user 16018614
Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16018614, 3 years ago
Useful extension. Although the "Internet archive open library" link more times than not, even thought it says there's a copy, there isn't.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17812330, 2 months agoWonderful search tool, scanning multiple libraries for access. Would give it 6 stars if more were to be had
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15203035, 4 months agoThis add-on has saved me money by letting me know if a book on Amazon is available at the local libraries my wife and I belong to. Jeff Bezos gets enough already from me!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13555264, 4 months agoI love Library Extension, and when I emailed them with something that wasn't working, I not only got a reply from the creator, but he fixed the problem. Wow!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Blaidd Drwg, 5 months agoI didn't expect to use this extension but I have quite often. It works great.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17081239, 5 months agoThis extension is the most useful, saving me from having to search our public libraries when looking at a book online, and in any format. Highly recommended.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rigormorphis, 5 months agoI love this extension. I've never left a review for an extension before, but I had to for this one: it's super useful, unobtrusive, and does precisely what it claims to do, and no more.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15321547, 7 months agoI love this extension, use it very often, and have recommended it to several friends. I wish the option to save/import/export configuration was more prominent in the settings menu as only just discovered it today. It would have made installing the extension across several computers a lot less tedious!
- Rated 5 out of 5by jpiccs, 8 months agoEasy to use and an excellent complement to libby. Found via Cory Doctorow's blog at pluralistic.net. adversarial interoperability at its finest!
- Rated 5 out of 5by grimbits, 8 months agoThis extension is probably the most useful one I have, aside from an ad-blocker. It is so easy to add my libraries, and it saves a ton of time instead of searching in each catalog. Highly recommend!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Elbo Altins, 10 months agoWorks very well except for one quirk: It refuses to save my library info between FF sessions. I can enter the info and so long as I keep a FF session open the info is retained so I will see if my library has a book I am looking at in AMZ or B&N etc. But as soon as I completely close all FF sessions the info is lost and needs to be reentered the next time I need it. Yet this same problem does not occur in the chromium version. This is very annoying because FF is my primary browser for 99% of usage, I use chromium based ones only when required by other software or sites.
If they fixed this quirk this would be a 5* rating.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aubrey, 10 months agoAbsolutely brilliant stuff, and unthinkably convenient for something I'd never stopped to consider the possibility of. Earnestly recommending this to everyone I speak to from now on.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14766433, 10 months agoSuper-useful integration with OverDrive to save money.
- Rated 4 out of 5by catsknit, a year agoVery helpful to see which books are available at my library, but it apparently only looks at title, not author, because I've gotten several hits for books with the same title but not the same book.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sarah, a year agoMakes everything much more streamline when trying to find books!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Luna, a year agoI love it so much, but I wish there was a feature for when a book isn't available in your library to send a message asking if they can add it to their collection.