- Rated 5 out of 5by Marlon Malheiros, 3 months agoFuncional e com muitas opções, também está disponível para Android. Muito bom!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bubblehead, 4 months agoYeah. I needed this. Easy to set up, easy to use, does everything you could want from a productivity plugin
- Rated 3 out of 5by Faizan, 4 months agoThe only problem is that on Android even if we minimize the browser the timer still continues even after selecting the option in settings for this to not happen.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17518452, 4 months agoThis is a really good add-on for productivity, but suddenly it stopped working.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Riemann, 4 months agoAmazing. I aspire to donate the appropriate amount of money this app deserves one day.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Shub, 4 months agoThank you for the add-on!
And I think it would be a good idea to link a YT video in "usage example" and the font size of the extension page (in mobile) is way too small.
- Rated 5 out of 5by shadowtank754, 4 months agoI started using LeechBlock several years ago when I still used google chrome, I was having issues with distractions during working hours on websites like youtube and instagram. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to setup, while also considering all the possible ways someone might want to regulate there time and usage of certain webpages. I used the plugin for years on google chrome and when I switched to firefox has happy to see that the plugin looks and acts identical on firefox as it does on chrome.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Oswaldo Hernández, 4 months agoUno de los mejores, si no el mejor bloqueador en el mercado. Aunque puede ser algo intimidante al principio, los beneficios que ofrece (Múltiples lista de bloqueo, diferentes opciones de como bloquear) hacen que valga la pena.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15317479, 4 months agoDoes exactly what you'd want (unlike a couple of alternatives I tried.) Takes a few minutes to set it up how you want it, but is flexible enough to either block specific sites, or block everything except for listed exceptions. It can block them through your workday, or after you've been on them for X minutes/hours, or a combination of the two. You can hit a button to override the block, or you can configure it so that overriding requires a password, or is not possible at all!
For those who use profiles: I use one Firefox profile for work, and one for personal stuff. I installed LeechBlock on the personal one, to block everything during my workday. This seems to work well for me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17756256, 4 months agoThats reallme cool. Thanks for developing this, you are the only one with such a big functionality.