- by Storm Engineer, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be pretty good, but recently they decided to strong-arm free users into upgrading to premium by removing the ability to use it on both your phone and your PC. Switched to BitWarden - much better and no shady tactics, check them out.
- by DealWithIt, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Really liked the free version until it limited the devices I can use. Off to Bitwarden like everyone else.
I'm a student now, but once I got a job I was planning to get LastPass' paid version. Not anymore. That's the last I use of LastPass.
- by Firefox user 12920208, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon now gives "cannot connect to server" in Firefox 86. It nags for paid feature upgrades, but won't it won't even connect to its own servers in free. And the thing is, this is a reoccurring issue with this product going years back off and on in web searches. I will most likely will switch to Bitwarden.
- by Granoblastic Man, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've been a paid LastPass user since April 2009. The service has gotten consistently worse since LogMeIn bought it. The last straw, however, was them punishing the free users by limiting the devices. There's NO REASON for this change other than pure greed. Well, if you're that greedy, you're not getting another cent from me.
Also, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THEIR CREDIT MONITORING; YOU HAVE TO CONTACT SUPPORT TO CANCEL IT! There's NO WAY to cancel it without having to talk to a human who, I assume, is probably just going to try to upsell you. Nah, that's super scammy behavior.
- by Old Fox, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was a very nice time, almost 5 years I use LastPass Premium at browser and phone. But suddenly: The seven trackers found are as follows:
AppsFlyer; Google Analytics; Google CrashLytics;
Google Firebase Analytics; Google Tag Manager;
I think, I will rollout to another password manager now.
Thank you and bye.
- by brurgh, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5due to the March 16th 2021 update to limit number of devices you can log into, either desktop OR mobile, for free members i will no longer be using this password manager. a real let down from what was a really good service.
- by Firefox user 15242125, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add on worked OK most of the time. The low star is that they are changing the free account to only work on one device. So I switched to bitwarden and I'm pretty happy so far with it.