- by Firefox user 16806955, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Charges money to use LastPass on both Mobile and Desktop. I understand a company needs to make money but its basically worthless if you intend to use it for free.
- by Firefox user 16805109, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Stopped working few days ago, shows blank menu, coincidentally at same time they cancel multi device support and start charging money. Do not use this, I moved to Bitwarden. Reported it to Mozilla.
- by Firefox user 13311522, a year agoRated 1 out of 5LastPass lazy product team pushed mac users to web based application in 2019. There are much better password managers that are free and encrypted while maintaining local password file copies. Do yourself a favor, don't give LastPass your money.
- by catch22, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Last pass was OK at what is was doing, albeit a little convoluted and buggy at times. But the new free version is the worst of all. the plugin for Firefox simply doesn't work or at least it cannot be opened by clicking on the plugin icon any longer. It opens a menu/window which is completely empty
- by Dan, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Lastpass has always felt slow and glitchy. Now, it doesn't even work and they ask you to pay for it to use it cross platform. It was a fine compromise for free but not worth paying for.
- by Spotolka, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Requiring payment for use on more than one device makes it a poor choice as of the recent update.
Требование оплаты за использование более чем на одном устройстве делает его плохим выбором с момента последнего обновления.
- by Firefox user 16780837, a year agoRated 1 out of 5While it's functionality is good as a starter password manager, requiring payment for use on more than one device makes it a poor choice as of the recent update.
- by Firefox user 13463634, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't load properly on page load, doesn't work properly when saving password so you have to do everything manually, I'm definitely going to switch to a free bitwarden that just works.