- by Chris, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work anymore. Log-in results in long wait and then resets. Firefox 98.0.1 (64-bit). The Chrome extension works but I don't want to be forced to use Chrome or Edge!
- by Firefox user 17332167, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Put up with all the glitches and poor UI for years, hoping my fears that logmein would completely betray its user base were misplaced. Regret completely paying for the family tier that they extorted out of me. Just transitioned to Bitwarden; best hour spent on my data security for the rest of the year.
- by Firefox user 17219970, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5It only allowed me to choose from a specific list to use the service. When I went to use it for Google, it screwed everything up for me and my multiple Gmail accounts.
- by B.M., 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5i had to change my email adress, email adress is correct , i have allegedly made a mistake, email address was spelled wrong!try again.
Then it works.
Automatic login doesn`t work either,even though it is enabled.
I often get logged out.
Very annoying, also the support in the forum!
- by Jeremy, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Logmein bought lastpass and destroyed it. Almost every year since they took over they had security breaches or incidents. They also made only work on one device. Useless!!!
- by Firefox user 17046035, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Lastpass has continued to be buggy and unreliable when logging in. It doesn't matter if I create a master password or Lastpass does the app consistently gives errors and reports that it is sending an email to me. It doesn't send any emails. Once life settles down I'm dumping it and finding somethining reliable. I am tired of spending 10-15 minutes every day just to log in.
- by Firefox user 16096967, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5What to give Lastpass 5 stars, but resent stories about breached users passwords, got me to switch to another. Have used it flaless on win10-11 Firefox and on Andrroid, without problems.
"LastPass might be having some kind of credential stuffing incident, with master passwords." look at Twitter.
I have used Lastpass for years.
- by fun, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5no longer able to log in or retrieve or reset password..their forgot password doesn't work and what they send in the email doesn't work either,,,contacting support is a fail as well
- by kaengu, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not great. Crashes are frequent on both Linux and Win, annoyingly grabs focus without good reason, autofill is not as flexible and smooth to control as it should be, and often it is simply buggy and unpredictable. I am using the addon with Lastpass Business, which is a paid account option, but I feel it's not worth it. I'm not the one to decide in this case, but the bugginess alone disqualifies this software. Password management needs meticulous and competent programming. Lastpass, however, delivers something different.