- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18066955, 3 days agoI've had Last Past for several years now, I'm a premium user. There are so many road blocks to using it now, I've begun storing my passwords on Google since that at least syncs across all my devices. To have to use two-factor identification EACH TIME I log-in, even though I check the box marked 'trust this device for xx days' is a big pain in the ass. I do most of my work from my laptop, not my phone and in my opinion, Last Pass should be working as easily on my laptop as it does on my phone. Also, I got a message on my LP home page that I should download the extension. Thinking that might help, I clicked on it and -surprise - there was no extension for Firefox available. It took me right to the option of installing Last Pass on my device. So, no extension...
- Rated 1 out of 5by pablo86, a month agoIncredibly annoying. Pesters me repeatedly for a master password on a device that never leaves my locked office. Continuously misses to actually fill in a password. More secure than writing everything on paper but considerably worse to actually use
- Rated 1 out of 5by Praveen Raju, 2 months agoWorst plugin, you can't recover your password. Each link for password recovery will state that it has expired. I have to add the plugin every day since it keeps getting removed from the browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18005128, 2 months agoNice way to save passwords and other security info, but the LastPass extension and its link to the vault is not working. But logging directly into lastpass.com or using the Windows desktop version work. As others have pointed out, LastPass has had severe security lapses, so beware of a poorly managed company. Bitwarden or Proton mail better?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lothar Haeger, 2 months agoThe latest version is broken, revert to 188.8.131.52 and it works again. Seems like LastPass is silently dropping Firefox support, though. Addons for all other browsers are at 4.119 already, it's just not available for FF...
- Rated 1 out of 5by RichardK, 2 months ago3 months later
STILL unusable. Have left bug reports, chatted with them through Facebook. Their only "fix": reload. They don't seem to be interested in fixing.
Used LP for years on both Chrome and FireFox - both on Mac OS. Using latest versions of browsers and of the extension but LP simply no longer works with Firefox. Seems to no longer want to remember its settings (about not offering to remember addresses, payment info and some other stuff).
UNUSABLE now with FireFox. Looking for an alternative so I can port my countless IDs and passwords to something else.
Still seems to work OK on Chrome but hopefully I can find something that will work on both, like LP.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Uniphasian, 2 months agoI've been a LastPass Premium member for years, but this extension has ceased working with Firefox. All attempts to resolve my issues through LastPass have been useless. Their customer service is non-existant, unless you consider that broken promises of a fix is some kind of solution. Now I'm left with the remainder of an annual subscription that does not work. Pitiful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Magenta, 2 months agoUsed to be great but after they forced you to pay to use mobile and desktop, things started going downhill.
It doesn't actually remember your passwords for 30 days, it's glitchy.
The major breech made LastPass a laughingstock, especially since that's their whole platform and purpose. That was the real tipping point for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17985009, 2 months agoThis is terrible, whenever I try to have the site generate a password or even copy the password last pass generates it takes the whole field, covers it up and then suggests me to generate a new password again. Don't waste your time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17980933, 2 months agoUsed to be great, but the current version won't find anything stored in the vault. Opening the vault leads to a page where you see your stored credentials, but can't open their properties. Sad to see, that the LastPass Browser-Extension has become pretty useless.