- Rated 2 out of 5by Kelue, 3 months agoA year ago, this tool was just a spell and grammar checker. There was no mention of AI on it's home page.
Now it's decided to revamp itself as an "AI tool".
Which means one of two things:
Either it is, genuinely, more of an "AI tool" now than it used to be, in which case it gets an immediate boot from my browser. If it's been an "AI tool" this whole time, training a large language model off my text, I regret not removing it sooner.
Or, they're trying to pick up on the current marketing craze and slap "AI" on their basic spell check and grammar tool which is less insidious than it is annoying and sad.
Either way, it's been real, but nothing that is or claims to be "AI" is allowed on my browser. Seeya.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Fiance, 3 months agoВ целом хорошо. Но попадаются обычные слова которые не знает, отсутствуют в словаре. Большим недостатком является отсутствие проверки на букву ё. При этом блокирует встроенную проверку от браузера, где есть проверка на ё. Поэтому вынужден отказаться пока от данного расширения.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18164644, 3 months agoреально работает.
правда встречаются легкие некорректности при употреблении сленга и иных оборотов, но в целом очень помогает.
кстати, возвращает грамотность в интернете.
спасибо людям (человеку), который это все сделал!
- Rated 5 out of 5by oldrup, 3 months agoI don't think I could live without it anymore. LanguageTool just makes my daily life easier and my workflow faster. If I should wish for something, it might be an option to disable LT on fields with a specific ID or class name instead of an entire site.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 18157935, 3 months agoI do a LOT of writing, a large amount of it as short essays, and commenting on YouTube and social media platforms. It is very important to me to compose texts using the best language grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. I primarily write English text, but also German, Spanish, and French respectively. I also use a lot of Latin phrases, but being very new to this extension/app, I don't know if it is supported. I have read many reviews about this extension. So far, I've been using it on all my compositions, to the limit allowed in the free version. I just need to clean up, and check for errors, as I appreciate and consider any suggestions it makes. So far I love it. Any flaws I might have seen are quite petty, and I easily work around them. I consider myself able to command English, and language in general with well above average power. Nevertheless, this extension is already helping me improve. I give for stars, to allow room for well deserved improvements, which I KNOW are coming. Then I will upgrade to Premium. This is a fine App. IMO.