- Rated 1 out of 5by Atul, 9 months agoDoesn't work at all. Only waste time at each checkout
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHi there, We apologize for any issue you might be having, and we’d love to check it for you and solve whatever is needed, as our services are working fine :) Please email us at email@example.com, and We’ll be sure to solve this matter to your satisfaction.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Team Karma.
- Rated 3 out of 5by MozzerlaStick, a year agoThe extension works well, but it causes some websites to freeze or lag.
Developer responseposted a year agoHi there, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’d recommend updating your browser and app settings to the most up-to-date version. If the issue persists, please message our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are constantly working to improve Karma and the user experience! Best wishes, Karma Family.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17175705, 2 years agoAutomatically Opens a new tab whenever I click on Karma. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but it is very annoying to be honest.Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience with Karma. Please send a message to our friendly support staff through Chat or email at email@example.com with more details and we can investigate this issue further. Best wishes, Karma Family
- Rated 5 out of 5by dozex, 2 years agoThis App is really paying. I used for aliexpress and they paid my cashback instantly into my Paypal! Yes, confirming time for orders are very slow (it can take up to 3-4 months). But its worth. I was afraid they would not pay me. But i got money in my Paypal instantly. Thats awesome! Thank youHi there, We want to thank you for using Karma, even if your wallet won't ;) Thank you for sharing your impressions with us! Not only is it helpful for us but for other users :) Happy shopping! Best wishes, Karma Family
- Rated 3 out of 5by hzellen, 2 years agoWould give it five stars if Karma didn't treat the Firefox version like the poor man's Chrome add-on. This one only has about half the features, and so only deserves about half the stars.Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your impressions of Karma! Please, contact our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to hear more about your experience with Karma to help us improve upon the user experience. Best wishes, Karma Family
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alexander , 2 years agoSeems to have some insane memory leak problems, or just memory issues in general.
Might have something to do with me being a tab-a-holic(most being discarded though), but 20 GB of RAM usage is nothing to scoff at either wayHi Alexander,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Can you please contact our friendly support staff at email@example.com or send us a chat! We can investigate these issues further. We are dedicated to improve the Karma and the user experience, with your help we can accomplish that :) Best wishes, Karma Family
- Rated 3 out of 5by Gemini62167, 2 years agoUpdated Review:
Its been a few months since my original review. I did receive a response from the developer regarding the issue of adding stores that weren't on the Karma list already and was told that all I need do is send an email requesting that such and such a store be added. I tried doing that with a handful of stores to see how responsive requests would be handled but to date not so much. And this is despite receiving a response assuring me that those stores would be added. It has been well over a month on them and still I've not been able to add products from those stores that I'm interested in to Karma.
This is serious issue for me. I am not interested in being limited to shopping the typical slew of large corporate or mass market consumer products that are every shopping malls favorites. I deal primarily with interior products, many of any interest are not limited to Home Depot or Walmart's. So on the occasion I find a grouping of wallpaper selections I am interested in, and wish to compare them to others found elsewhere, I just cannot use Karma to do that.
This leaves me having to set up similar ways of doing this with competing shopping/comparison add-ons, which severely defeats the purpose. Microsoft's shopping assistant is very elastic when it comes to that. However, I stopped using it because it couldn't keep products in their proper categories - ever. And MS being the monster it is, well they barely respond when emailing them on the issue. I have noticed that issue to some degree with Karma, but at this stage in the game I am chalking that up to user error on my part as I just don't have time to ferret through all my categories and verify if it is indeed me, or Karma itself.
If the Karma add-on would simply develop a mechanism whereby users can add stores of their choosing, when they are on the fly then that would be great. And although it was hinted at being possible, I have yet to find that mechanism while using Karma with Firefox. I did however once find it accessible in Safari some months back, but since then it has either been removed or hid itself elsewhere.
I really want to dig this app as it seemed to be the least buggy of all similar type apps I've tried, but it is not extensively supported by a lot of the stores I like to keep track of. Home depot being one, no go.
Supposedly, Karma is said to be capable of adding unknown stores but that too is ify at best and non-existent for most attempts at worst. I've never had any success with it in any of the few times I've seen the option even available. And it isn't available ever when I use it in Firefox. It's available sometimes in Safari, but it never works.
The inability to track stores I use often is the biggest issue I have. But that is the most important at the moment. Not being able to tie in to even large retailers that it doesn't already work with is a deal breaker.
To be honest, the best app in this genre is Savelist. You can even add your own notes to any items you are tracking. Unfortunately, I stopped using that app because whatever servers it's developer uses is very very slow, and unreliable.
So, to date at least from a consistent FireFox user's opinion, there is no one product tracker I've tried that satisfactorily functions or makes it easy to do what it I need it to do and reliably. And unfortunately I have to now include Karma to the very short list of available apps in its genre for Firefox. Had it not been for the inability to add the stores I buy from reliably, I would give Karma a five star rating.Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide such detailed feedback. Can you please contact our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat! We can investigate these issues further. Please keep in mind, if there are any stores that you would like to shop from that are not yet supported, you can always send the link and we will add it! We are dedicated to improve upon the user experience and your feedback is very helpful! Best wishes, Karma Family