Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by kbear, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Contacts are loaded in html, so a step backwards if you want to integrate Contacts on the same page. Tasks however is well implemented with a nice layout.
For me Contacts is most important so this add-on is not for me. Also, all the advertising to upgrade gets a little annoying.
- by leaveamessage, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I didn't need the calendar bit that comes with this (because I never use it anyway), but it's easy to hide.
The important thing is that Gmail contacts are back where they belong - INSIDE gmail instead of stupidly and idiotically opening in a separate tab/window.
Now, if the creators of this can just give us the 'old compose' functionality (because the Old Compose addon hasn't been updated in 2 or 3 years), then I'll really be over the moon and would give this a 5 star rating instead of just 4.
I don't like fussy, time-wasting, complicated and ugly - and I don't want much, but out of the 2 things I most wanted restored to Gmail, this addon has provided one of them, so thank you.
- by Devsis, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5DE: Auf den ersten Blick ein ziemlich interessanter Dienst. Mal schauen ob und wie es sich im Alltag bewährt. Die Subscription-Pläne sind allerdings viel zu teuer - zum halben Preis könnte ich es mir vielleicht überlegen.
EN: At first glance it seems to be an interesting service. Let's see how it works in daily business. However, the subscriptions are way too expensive - for half the price I might think about it.
- by Firefox user 11021080, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5This works great on Firefox and suits my needs. The customer service is exceptional and will work through until a solution is reached. Keep up the good work!
- by Legacy2000, 6 years agoRated 3 out of 5I was interested in this add-on solely to replace the direct access to recently opened Google Docs/Drive documents that I had through a recently deprecated Gmail lab.
Having to toggle between the integration and my inbox is inconvenient (the previous lab appeared in the Gmail sidebar), and ultimately not worth the cost (the Drive integration is available only in paid versions) - I can just as easily get to Drive with a bookmark.
I can see the benefits of this add-on for those who access a variety of Google services regularly, but it doesn't seem intended for the purpose that I was interested in.
- by Firefox Fiend, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on and great service. Tried out the addon, had a small issue (on my end), Michael helped out and now I am golden. Been using it for a few weeks, can't live without it.
- by Frederick, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5I installed the free version of this add-on a few days ago.
When it didn't function properly, I emailed the developer, and he replied quickly with a solution (I am running Firefox Nightly, so I needed a more recent version of Integrated.) I chose to have my Gmail, Tasks and Contacts on my page ... it works great! and save me time. I like the modifications I can make to Tasks, to make it even better. Thanks, Michael!
- by draoi, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5while i am just now testing the extension,
i am compelled to comment on the excellent support provided by the developer, a true professional. a truth: "the difference between amateurs and professionals is not whether there are problems, it is how they are handled." (mm)
- by Firefox user 6506910, 8 years agoRated 4 out of 5I updated to the new version for Firefox 15.0.1and still don't work. Nothing shows at all and still look like the basic gmail page. I tried to remove it and install it again and still no luck.