- Rated 4 out of 5by mixednuts, a year agoI would like to have an option to not have it in the context menu. If it's in the context menu, I might accidentally click on it and save a page I didn't intend to save.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16265636, a year agoFirefox feels broken to me without this add-on. Must have! I use it daily and have been doing so for years. This upgrade with the labels makes it even better.
Developer responseposted a year agoThank you for your positive feedback! happy to read that you like the addon, and that you find the labels/tags update useful, it was a big feature which required lot of energy to be implemented! Thanks again
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14792761, 2 years agoThis is hands down the best Pocket extension available. Highly recommend.
I only wish it were possible to have something similar for Chrome.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marcelo, 2 years agoI wish the icon could be similar of the original pocket. Thank you very much for this addon.Thank you for the feedback, and happy to read that you like the addon! About the icon: for legal reasons, I'm required to use an icon that's clearly different from the original Pocket one :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by EmerJay, 2 years agoNice, seems secure as it doesn't ask for any data, improvement that I was looking for, thanksThanks for the feedback! Indeed, only fetching the data required to operate the addon. You can find details about the data I use on the addon website: https://inmypocketaddon.com/faq.html#more-info-privacy
- Rated 5 out of 5by TheFuture, 2 years agoI'm 90% comfortable using this add-on and I'm really happy about that! But I'm missing a feature in it. I need to be able to search my articles by tags that I've assigned them. This way I can quickly open an article of my interest. Thanks for your great work!Thanks for your feedback! I'm currently working on the tags support, don't have much energy to dedicate to this at the moment but I'm slowly getting there. You can have a look at the progress on the public roadmap you'll find here: http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap