- by beussta, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5its very good and usefull... the pop up is better than a new tab BUT the webpage translator doesnt works at all, it open a new tab in the same language detected,i remove 1 star for that
the translation in french is descent
but good job,maybe a little effort on the skin,the pop up or menu are quite ugly :/
i will donate for sure if those issues are fixed :)
- by Firefox user 14329102, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Work fine, except when there is a percent sign: "%" in the selected text. When the % sign is present, the ImTranslator window doesn't open and the translation doesn't work for any part of the text. I need to manually copy/paste the text in a previous opened window, then remove all % signs and then press "Translate" to make it work. Please fix this problem. And if is possible, make the text part of the ImTranslator window resizable. Thank you!
Developer responseposted 7 months agoThank you for reporting this issue.
We have been able to detect the bug.
We will fix this problem in the next version of ImTranslator.
For all technical issues please use the Feedback form in ImTranslator Options
- by mimteatr, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's great! A few requests though:
1. Disable it on form fields (usernames, passwords, etc.)
2. Ability to choose where the pop-up should show (and also resize it)
3. More than one language as target language