- Rated 4 out of 5by Evert Pot, 4 months agoUpdating my review: Add-on didn't do anything initially but after a restart seems to work!
Some UX suggestions:
* It's unclear if 'Block' and 'Allow' turn the setting on or off (the colors have the opposite of what you'd expect, so it should be checkbox or an on/off slider).
* The on/off radios are also confusing. What do they do?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mahmoud, 2 years agoGreat and simple add-on , however If I allowed a blocked site for a certain time , it doesn't auto block it after the countdown is finished , the page has to be refreshed to allow the addin to block it , would be really appreciate to fix this minor bug and thanks for the addin :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sean, 4 years agoI really like this add on for its simplicity. And I really like supporting open source programs and add-ons. One suggestions: I notice that when I turn my computer on and open the browser that the add on is turned off. It would be great if it was turned on when the browser comes on - that way the default is on instead of off.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThank you for the feedback! I'll take a look at your suggestion. I believe the extension saves the last status. If you close the browser with the extension turned on, when you open up the browser again it will be on. I will check!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Philippe Morin, 4 years agoÇa fonctionne, c'est simple, gratuit, et c'est recommandé par Firefox. Que dire de plus?
Négatif: J'apprécierais une mise à jour dynamique pour que les sites comme YouTube et Twitch se désactivent lorsque la pause est terminée.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Antoni-YO, 5 years agoI do wish I could have it disabled by default when I open my browser. It would be 5 stars for that, but it does what it says and is good at doing it so 4 is good