- Rated 3 out of 5by Jan, a month agoDas Add-On tut was es soll: Es blockiert die Nutzung von Webseiten. Das Hinzufügen von neuen Webseiten ist einfach und intuitiv und der Pause-Modus prinzipiell sinnvoll. -> 4 Sterne
Ein Stern Abzug, weil nach Ablaufen der Pausezeit geöffnete Webseiten nicht blockiert werden und die es keine Möglichkeiten gibt die Pausenzeiten besser zu konfigurieren.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Evert Pot, 2 months agoUpdating my review: Add-on didn't do anything initially but after a restart seems to work!
Some UX suggestions:
* It's unclear if 'Block' and 'Allow' turn the setting on or off (the colors have the opposite of what you'd expect, so it should be checkbox or an on/off slider).
* The on/off radios are also confusing. What do they do?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17988419, 2 months agoWould be great but sadly the extension doesn't lock websites I'm currently browsing after the pause time has run out. This lead to me surfing on youtube for hours instead of 5 minute breaks.
Please make it so that the extension checks the current used tab and reload it with a block view when the pause time has run out.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Neko_Alan, 4 months agoI probably have undiagnosed ADHD, i get distracted very easily by impulsively opening tabs with social media and content agregation. This helps A LOT to diminish this behavior. And i can't thank you enough for developing this extension. ❤️
- Rated 3 out of 5by alexandroid, 5 months agoNice, simple design. Main flaw - doesn't terminate the tab once the timer expires, it's only triggered on navigation events. Sometimes this is exactly what I want but in others it's not enough.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nory, 5 months agoAs Mahmoud already said a year ago: "Great and simple add-on , however If I allowed a blocked site for a certain time , it doesn't auto block it after the countdown is finished , the page has to be refreshed to allow the addin to block it , would be really appreciate to fix this minor bug and thanks for the addin :)"
I would like to add I can still browse other pages within the blocked site which defeats the point of having the pause button. If only they fixed this! I won't remember to refresh the page after being stuck in a social media loop, so I was really hoping the pause buttons would work properly. :(