Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by eUROs, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5UPDATE: Now I figured this out. Firstly You have to change the 2 currencies from the toolbar icon, Then Highlight (only the Numbers) on a webpage and after You must "RIGHT CLICK" with the mouse button and choose the (Convert FROM ... TO) from the drop down list... Too many steps. But I figured it out now. That's the reason I give 3 stars. It Was difficult to figure this out from the first place.
- Previous review: Does this Addon works only on Amazon or Shopping websites? as you show on the description screenshots? Because to some websites I tried it and it doesn't change anything. For example to this one (https://bulkimagedownloader.com/buy-bulk-image-downloader/?&ver=220.127.116.11&days=0)...
- by Firefox user 14457817, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Add value in selected currency after real currency (ex. $ >> EUR, this addon should works like that:
Price: $329.99 [291,3EUR]
To many clicking to check value.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoHi, thank for reviewing my add on. You select your base currency and the one you would like to convert to, then the browser will remember your selection and you do not have to select the currency every time.
For the way that display the value, I'm try not to fix to any format as everyone as different view on the format. So the current format is the very generic way of displaying it.
I feel sorry if my extension do not full fill what you need and I will try to improve it in the next update. Cheers!
- by Firefox user 13956026, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Hi, thank you developing a useful tool. Using the latest version of both Firefox and this currency convert addon, I find I cannot choose EUR as base currency, no matter how many times I click on it. I restarted Firefox but the problem exists. Don't know why. My Firefox version is 59.0.2 (64 bit). Today is April 15, 2018. Thanks.
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, sorry for late reply. I've encountered this and fixing it on next update. Thanks for your comment :)
Hi, Thanks for your report earlier. The issue is fixed now, you should be able to use it as normal now!
- by JustBoris, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I am really looking forward to inline relabelling!
Conversion of all currencies to the locale.Hi, thanks for your review, I have been thinking of this too. Was trying to fit both currency and locale at the same time. Initial thought is hover it and show you the locale. However, there are some limitations to do this. I have to follow the guidelines of making web extension and the designing of it. I will include this in the next update, stay tune. ;)
Hi, hope you are fine. Thanks for your suggestion and I have updated to be able to view where is the currency from. Just hover the currency and it will show you!